Ongoing Issues with 265 consistency check

amckernamckern Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14249Members, Constellation
edited May 2014 in Technical Support
Build 265 is continuing to fail (only on map change) with female marine model failing constancy checks

Is there a work around?

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited May 2014
    Do you have win xp 32bit?

If so it seems to be this issue: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/134226/game-files-do-not-match-the-server-s#latest and sadly can't be fixed by yourself. Server admins need to lighten up their configs to avoid those issues.
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited May 2014
    If you run win xp 32 bit you can try to connect to any of the [SWE] The Thirsty Onos servers or Survival of the fattest. These servers run a modified version of consistency check that should allow you to login.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Told you that consistency checking was no good. :P
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I ran into a similar problem recently. I deleted my entire 1.2gb workshop folder. Now I have .3gb of mods and don't have problems anymore.
  • Goliath VietnamGoliath Vietnam Join Date: 2013-01-07 Member: 178080Members
    why every time i connect a server , then server change map >> NS2 quit to main menu , inconsole there is line "female/male marine model not pass consytency checking"
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    why every time i connect a server , then server change map >> NS2 quit to main menu , inconsole there is line "female/male marine model not pass consytency checking"
    Because of server mods that are precaching resources
    It's up to the server to either not run that mod, or disable consistency checking for marine models.:
    If so it seems to be this issue: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/134226/game-files-do-not-match-the-server-s#latest and sadly can't be fixed by yourself. Server admins need to lighten up their configs to avoid those issues.

• amckernamckern Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14249Members, Constellation
    Not running 32 bit, my own server also has this issue, default constancy file
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Upload your techsupport.zip file please