Can't see my NS2WC Silver Badge

VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
I noticed that the NS2WC badges are out.

I donated 25$ to NS2WC, so I should have a silver badge. But it's not in my profile.

I'm going to check the receipt when I'm home, has anyone suggestions what step I missed out?

Comments

• KittyAttackKittyAttack California Join Date: 2013-11-29 Member: 189622Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I have the receipt for my $10 support badge and never got it either I am really pissed.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    You need to contact @Acedude and @WasabiOne - they should be able to fix your issue.

Please bear in mind the icons wont show in-game until patch 261. Thanks!
  • AceDudeAceDude Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 61994Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    You'd have to wait a little while - we will be sending out emails regarding this matter. Badges were assigned automatically only to people who used their forum email to pay.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Okay, thanks for the information!
  • KittyAttackKittyAttack California Join Date: 2013-11-29 Member: 189622Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    WOW...I feel robbed as I signed up now..Never going to support again if I do not get my badge >.> Never had a problem with my babbler badges. This is an epic fail on Unknown Worlds part. I demand My badge or a refund!
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @kittyattack
    No need to be dramatic... read 2 posts above yours.
    You will be receiving an email soon on the matter that will remedy everything.
    edited December 2013
    nice email..... -.- sarcasm... Still does nothing and I already did that. For those of you who were told to register at the Hive and arrange you badges before you got your World Supporter Championship Badge, It is a waste of time... had 6 people tell me that and 1 from the Forums here in e-mail.
    ** Update: WasabiOne Thank You for Fixing it :3 **
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I got the email yesterday, badge should turn up soon.

Except if it's an automated system. Is it? In that case I have to contact wasabi... (has to do with my mail client)
    Thank you it is finally fixed
  • TemeezTemeez Join Date: 2013-09-11 Member: 188125Members, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    It has been 2 days since I replied to that email, nothing yet. Should I re-reply? :/
  • TornelTornel Louisville, KY Join Date: 2005-02-05 Member: 40038Members, NS2 Playtester, WC 2013 - Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Temeez wrote: »
    It has been 2 days since I replied to that email, nothing yet. Should I re-reply? :/

I'm also wondering if I should re-reply as it has been 3 days for me.

• lone0001lone0001 Ontario, Canada Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186616Members, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter
    No badge yet (donated $10) here also, received emailed and replied to it with my forum email but nothing still. :/
  • TornelTornel Louisville, KY Join Date: 2005-02-05 Member: 40038Members, NS2 Playtester, WC 2013 - Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    During the Scurvy v Charlie's Unicorn match a few minutes ago, Wasabi said they are compiling a list and should have them out early next week or sometime this weekend.
    Do not Worry WasabiOne is makeing the fixes. Wait at at least a week and Make sure to register at the hive first so He can enable it. IF Nothing happens After a week or two Then send him a small PM. :3
  • TwigTwig Australia Join Date: 2013-11-09 Member: 189225Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Just so you guys know I also got an email that is relevant.

He says "Right now I have roughly 40 of the 95 people who used a different email than their NS2 Forum email all setup on my list"

So it is not from a lack of trying, he is working his way through the list to set everything up, be patiant.

Full email below
    Where's my badge?
    yes, you still can't see it :(
    Just updating you on how the activations are coming. Right now I have roughly 40 of the 95 people who used a different email than their NS2 Forum email all setup on my list. I will be updating the forums Wednesday, so if you havent already responded to the first email please do so soon!

Otherwise, sit back and relax we've got it under control. If for some reason you dont see it activated on thursday please email me back with your forum name and I can investigate further.

Thank you again for all your support, be sure to tune in this weekend for the first matches of the tournament. more information is available at www.ns2wc.com

Dillon "WasabiOne" Savage
    rewards@ns2wc.com