All-In is All-Out im closing team.

JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
edited December 2013 in Competitive Play
As the title say's i am finally closing doors on the team. Been a good run and had some good players though the team's line-ups. The team was started in the beta around build 190's. GG's and thanks. :)

As to why there are many reason and no real reason to get into them.

Big thanks to all v1. v2. v3. v4 All-In roster players. And many others that came and played with us for a short time.
Also a big thanks to www.bluefangsolutions.com for hooking us up with servers. <3

All-In | JuCCi

P.S. this does not mean i wont be playing ns2 :) Ill be screaming and pubs in a server near you!

Comments

• DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    RIP it was a good run...
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Sorry to hear that, and GGs. All-In have been a staple in NS2 competitive play since the beginning.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Less clans for the NA scene can't be a good thing. Crappy.
  • AiorosAioros Join Date: 2003-03-24 Member: 14850Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    all-in was the first US team i played against.
    To see such a good team close its doors is rly sad!!!
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Shame, but thanks and good luck to the players for the future.
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited December 2013
    All-In was the first team I ever played comp for during season 2. Sad to see it go.
  • HaX^HaX^ Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178771Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to hear this. I've played you guys on pub servers (my in game name was LERKING OFF). You guys have always been a pleasure to game with. Hopefully you will stick around. Feel free to drop by our server at some point.
  • BicsumBicsum Join Date: 2012-02-27 Member: 147596Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Sad to hear that. Good thing you stick around though. First step towards a come back :).
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Enjoyed quite a few All-In games. Will be a shame to not see you any more, then again I think there's been quite a few roster changes so the team probably isn't the same anymore anyway.
  • casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Sad to see this happen... I'll just put it out there now: I'll shoulder the majority of the responsibility for the team's most recent implosion. I got a lot of RL stuff going on right now (end of semester, graduating/getting master's degree, apartment lease expiring, etc.), and I had to take a bit of a hiatus from NS2--and as the comm of the team, that's really not good, especially with NSL Season 4 placement matches right around the corner (I'm not sure what other reasons there are, if there are any, but I'm positive that my inactivity was chief among them).

I just want to say, it wasn't a lack of enthusiasm, just a lack of real-life stability at the moment, and I'm sorry to everyone involved with All-In.
    It was a lot of fun to play alongside you guys, and a special thanks to Jucci for all the effort he put into rebuilding the team. Every good clan needs a manager/someone to tell them how bad they are, and you did it really well :)

Good luck to all the members--they'd each be a great field-addition to any team out there!
  • xtcmenxtcmen Join Date: 2004-04-20 Member: 28040Members, Squad Five Blue
    back in the beta, I use to hate (In a competitive way) all-in because we always had long fought matches. Sad to see you guys go. GGs
  • JuCCiJuCCi Join Date: 2011-08-08 Member: 114961Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited December 2013
    This was one of the best fights we had IMO. I think alot of people did not think we could take this win, glad we did. :) ** All-In vs. inv. **
  • jewbearjewbear Join Date: 2013-02-09 Member: 182943Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
  • RedSwordRedSword Join Date: 2006-12-07 Member: 58947Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited December 2013
    Yeah thank you Jucci. Juteux glou glou glou.

And yes there were other reasons soz.

iMad
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Which one is Jucci.

This is very important.
  • KalabalanaKalabalana Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22859Members
    Anagram, Inversion, Dark-Side, now All-in...
    This game has put some time in for sure.
  • HaX^HaX^ Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178771Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    xDragon wrote: »
    Which one is Jucci.

This is very important.
    I think she's the one that's tangled on the right.
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Sad day. Scrims with All-in were always fun... though a bit tedious to wait for.
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Pretty sure the best times I remember from All-In were when Jucci would ask around and find a scrim before actually looking if his team was online. :P
  • OssifiedOssified USA Join Date: 2013-04-28 Member: 185033Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited December 2013
    Sad to see this happen, All-In was the first team to give me a shot. Going from Reddit Pugs straight to Div 1 was a shocker for me and those guys put up with it! They taught me a lot and I'll always be grateful. RIP All-In.
  • ColtColtColtColt Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153707Members
    Was a good run, at least while I had some say in it.

To all those recruited during my time with All-In: Thank you for your time.

• casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Locklear wrote: »
    Scrims with All-in were always fun... though a bit tedious to wait for.
    Lock, don't go there... it's too soon... just too soon.

• LamboLambo Iceland Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154915Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Was fun playing you in the short time I was in the American scene, thanks for the games and good luck.
  • SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Kalabalana wrote: »
    Anagram, Inversion, Dark-Side, now All-in...
    This game has put some time in for sure.

Anagram = Inversion. Just decided to change our name and remove/add a player or two.
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    xDragon wrote: »
    Which one is Jucci.

This is very important.

The sexy female on the left. Next to the woman in the green jacket.