Female marine...

2»

Comments

• SiminiSimini Join Date: 2012-09-28 Member: 160916Members
    2 downvotes and a flag for citing simple well known facts, geez.
  • TiesTorNTiesTorN Join Date: 2012-11-16 Member: 171952Members
    edited October 2013
    I see a lot of fanboys... pathetic.

Whatever UWE does is sacred, nobody can say a word about it as I understand.
  • SpaSpa Join Date: 2013-05-20 Member: 185301Members
    edited October 2013
    TiesTorN wrote: »
    You guys absolutely have no imagination... And no eye for a nice modeling...

Again... This is a game. Nobody cares about how effective that armor would be in real life.

Just have her be naked then. WE NEED NAKED MARINES UWE!!

I don't notice the marines for 3 reasons. Either I am trying to kill them or survive as one of them, and since I have my own boobs I'm not interested in skimpy anime style marine women. I like that UWE made them look like marines not some fantasy.
  • TiesTorNTiesTorN Join Date: 2012-11-16 Member: 171952Members
    Naked marines? is that what u think I wanted all this time? iconohmygod.gif so retarded...

anyway... whatever u say.

• VigilantiaVigilantia Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 51Members
    edited October 2013
    TiesTorN wrote: »
    I see a lot of fanboys... pathetic.

Whatever UWE does is sacred, nobody can say a word about it as I understand.

You said you can't easily tell a female marine from a male marine aside from the face and voice (and maybe if you stare at the shape a bit... Not sure since my focus is normally on aliens). This seems to be accurate as you can't really tell male and female soldiers apart in real life that distinctly and it makes sense. If you ask the army "why can't I easily tell the difference between males and females in combat gear" I'm sure they'd wonder why you'd even need that distinction. Females don't need specialized uniforms anymore than african americans, asians or middle eastern soldiers.

If you're asking for a really flashy unique model (maybe different armour like the Elite assault trooper), that works but odds are it was low on the development tasks and they didn't have time or money. Probably in the same priority as different ethnicity marines.
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Join Date: 2010-04-10 Member: 71291Members
    i would really like to see both a male and female marine model with no helmet.
  • HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited October 2013
    i would really like to see both a male and female marine model with no helmet.

... and a few other... armor pieces missing?

Speaking of which, rule 34. Haven't searched yet, but I'm intrigued now. If MLP exists, NS2 must as well.
    Doesn't look like a female? HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ASS?

Dat ass (x-post oddly relevant reddit post today on /r/gaming):

50mm1Bh.jpg
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2013

Vasquez: Hey, ­¡mira! Who's Snow White?

Ferro: TT's supposed to be some kinda consultant. Apparently he saw a female once.

[Later]

TiesTorn: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Vasquez: No. Have you?
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    This is a ridiculous topic which has already been dragged through the testosterone-laden proverbial poop.

Female marines on the battlefield look almost identical to male marines. This is fact. UWE decided not to go down the 'boob and curves' route because they respect the women who serve our countries.

Topic closed, and done to death.
This discussion has been closed.