about fade.

13»

Comments

• wirywiry Join Date: 2009-05-25 Member: 67479Members
    You do realize what part of the forum you are posting in, right?
  • StrikerX3StrikerX3 Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168423Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    You do realize I had some competitive experience in the past, right? Unfortunately, it seems like my credential is no longer valid since the game changed so much between then and now.
    You're still retarded for posting opinions on the competitive side of the game with experiences drawn from public games.

Also, no.. I have no idea who you are.
  • StrikerX3StrikerX3 Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168423Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Well, sorry for trying to extrapolate scenarios with my imagination. Still, as far as I can tell from watching Season 3 games and some scrims between Titus and priori yesterday, in all divisions, Fade is pretty much worthless compared to other lifeforms. Of course, this is my shitty worthless opinion, so you obviously don't care and I'm obviously wrong.

You don't know me because you're isolated in your elitist cocoon and I've never seen your team scrim lower division teams. I was probably halfway between div 2 and 1 before my old team quit the game, but you'd never know that because you don't care about anyone who's not a division 1+ player. So there.

Anyway, I don't care about this anymore. I'm now using the extra 20 GB I got from uninstalling NS2 + maptest + server with something actually fun.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Wow wiry, you made him uninstall? That's impressive.
    Cant decide wether i should post something about tampons or apologize.
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    wiry wrote: »
    You're still retarded for posting opinions on the competitive side of the game with experiences drawn from public games.

The OP made no mention of the competitive side and neither did I. This should be in the general thread. No need to be a di ck. ^^
  • creamcream Join Date: 2011-05-14 Member: 98671Members

http://strikerx3.blogspot.com/

guy plays ns2, makes streaming tools that most ns2 casters probably use. get over yourself.

"competitive side"? i respect the original poster too much to give a shit, so w/e.
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited September 2013
    Big egos up in this thread. loooool
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    joshhh wrote: »
    Big egos up in this tread. loooool

Big egos all around ns2.
    edited September 2013
    cream wrote: »

http://strikerx3.blogspot.com/

guy plays ns2, makes streaming tools that most ns2 casters probably use. get over yourself.

"competitive side"? i respect the original poster too much to give a shit, so w/e.

Thanks for mentioning my blog here. I just earned a few extra cents from the visits of this page alone.

Also, this is relevant, since wiry obviously doesn't care about divisions below 1: http://www.ensl.org/contests/204 -- see the roster for the winning team and consider the fact that I played for them the entire season. Playing as stupidly as in a pub game does not get you there, so stop thinking I'm doing dumb things because I'm playing pubs.

I was already considering the idea of uninstalling before joining a second team. I was growing tired of my old team not playing at all, so I joined sek-C in the hopes of getting to play Season 3. Unfortunately, the team dropped moments before the season started. Most of my friends were already playing other stuff, and I was getting invites for several other games, all that. wiry just made me finally decide to go for it. So congratulations, I hope you feel good about it.

Finally: "fade is larger, lerk is smaller". No shit. I played for over 1000 hours, won a season and never realized that. Just wow. [/sarcasm]
  • Squirreli_Squirreli_ Join Date: 2012-04-25 Member: 151046Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    current1y wrote: »
    joshhh wrote: »
    Big egos up in this tread. loooool

Big egos all around ns2.

NS2 needs drama! There has been way too little drama lately! Moar drama, it's what keeps people entertained between rounds ;)

edited September 2013
    I never said i didnt care about div 1 and below, thats just your assumption.

That does raise the question though.. why do you draw paralells between div 1( and below ) and pubs?

Im sure you are a good player, albeit with a temper, but you were the one trying to insert experiences on pubs with what happens in league games.. laughable.

Stop raging and post something with ties to reality instead.

"Most of my friends were already playing other stuff, and I was getting invites for several other games, all that. wiry just made me finally decide to go for it. So congratulations, I hope you feel good about it."

Haha, sure ill be your scapegoat bro. I guess you couldnt handle getting called out on your bs so better switch games amirite?

Hah
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    edited October 2013
    Bumping a thread with that sort of comment is just asking for trouble - Mouse