I really like this game, although I live in China, but please do not discriminate against us

as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
edited September 2013 in New Player Forum
我非常喜欢这个游戏,虽然我身处中国地区,但请先不要歧视我们
我们生活在这样的国度也是无可奈何的,但是NS系列的游戏,却让我们很着迷,特别是让我,我是一个游戏制作创意师,我非常羡慕UWE那样的工作环境,而对于NS2这样优秀的游戏,我也是无法支持的,我也很希望我能成为UWE的游戏制作人,最近UWE工作室发出募捐活动,其中7.5万美元的奖励非常让我着迷,如果这是真的我非常愿意出7.5万美元给UWE工作室,甚至是更多的钱,我在这里注册账号唯一的问题就是,如果我给予10万美元的捐助,是否真的能在UWE工作室成为1个星期的游戏制作员呢?
We live in such a country is no alternative, but the NS Series game, yet we are fascinated, especially me, I'm a creative game production division, I am very envious of UWE kind of work environment, and for such a good NS2 games, I also can not support, and I also hope I can become UWE game producer, recently issued a fundraiser UWE studio, where $ 75,000 reward is very fascinated me, and if this is true I am very willing to pay 7.5 million to UWE studio, or even more money, I am here to registered account only problem is that if I give $ 100,000 contribution really be in the studio to become one week UWE game producer who does ?

*Translation thanks to Google Translate :) - Mouse*
Post edited by Mouse on

Comments

  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 429 Fully active user
    Yes..?

    If you pay 75,000, you do get the job (for a week)


    是...?

    如果你付出75,000,你得到這份工作嗎? (一個星期)
    Howser is da BEST!
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 772 Advanced user
    I concluded this post is about UWE and NS2. :D
    grrrr im beast
    as2299221
  • SammyGSammyG England Join Date: 2013-05-07 Member: 185160Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow Posts: 92 Fully active user
    Hi, I had to use google translate to read your message and I am sure you may well need to do the same so my understanding of what you said is slightly limited by the translation from google.

    As far as I can tell you are saying that you really like NS2 as a game but the game is not supported in China or something similar and that you would donate to the Natural Selection 2: Reinforced fundraiser if there is in fact a fundraiser. Well I can confirm that there is http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/

    I think that is what you are looking for, also your question about donating $75,000 to become UWE game director for a week is true. If you donate that much UWE will fly you out to San Francisco and pay for a hotel for you for the week and give you limousine transfers from the hotel to their office. While you are there, the UWE team will be at your disposal to create whatever game you would like them to create or perhaps add some more features to NS2 if you should so wish.

    You can see the rewards you will recieve from your donations on the link I provided and of course you are free to donate as much as you would like.

    Judging by the title of this thread I am guessing that you want more accessibility for this game in China and perhaps some language functions to translate it all into Chinese. I could be wrong however and perhaps someone that knows Chinese and English can help :)

    Cheers,
    Sam
    GISP
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 429 Fully active user
    edited September 2013
    Google translate is either our best friend, or is going to make us look like idiots.
    Howser is da BEST!
    GhoulofGSG9KwisatzHaderachSolidSpider
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    edited September 2013
    dragonmith
    我的意思就是如此 ,如果我捐助我会得到这份奖励吗,因为在中国这里一切法律都很不现实,我怕我给了钱,我却得不到这份奖励,那我的梦想也会从此破裂
    What I mean is that, if I donate I would get this award you, because all legal here in China is very unrealistic, I'm afraid I gave the money, I do not get this award, that my dream will Since then rupture

    *Translation thanks to Google Translate :) - Mouse*
    Post edited by Mouse on
    Arpikudos
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    SammyG wrote: »
    Hi, I had to use google translate to read your message and I am sure you may well need to do the same so my understanding of what you said is slightly limited by the translation from google.

    As far as I can tell you are saying that you really like NS2 as a game but the game is not supported in China or something similar and that you would donate to the Natural Selection 2: Reinforced fundraiser if there is in fact a fundraiser. Well I can confirm that there is http://www.naturalselection2.com/reinforced/

    I think that is what you are looking for, also your question about donating $75,000 to become UWE game director for a week is true. If you donate that much UWE will fly you out to San Francisco and pay for a hotel for you for the week and give you limousine transfers from the hotel to their office. While you are there, the UWE team will be at your disposal to create whatever game you would like them to create or perhaps add some more features to NS2 if you should so wish.

    You can see the rewards you will recieve from your donations on the link I provided and of course you are free to donate as much as you would like.

    Judging by the title of this thread I am guessing that you want more accessibility for this game in China and perhaps some language functions to translate it all into Chinese. I could be wrong however and perhaps someone that knows Chinese and English can help :)

    Cheers,
    Sam
    What if I contributed $ 100,000, is it possible to the United States as one week's game producer?
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    dragonmith wrote: »
    Yes..?

    If you pay 75,000, you do get the job (for a week)


    是...?

    如果你付出75,000,你得到這份工作嗎? (一個星期)

    yes 我的问题就是这样
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    edited September 2013
    I think if you really have that money uwe will gladly get you to them, only problem maybe is to get a visa for USA for you.
    有这么钱乌韦会很乐意让你给他们,唯一的问题可能是获得美国签证。
    I think, if you really have so much Uwe will be happy to let you give them, the only problem might be to get a U.S. visa.

    Also UWE will need a translator if this guy is serious :)

    *Translation thanks to Google Translate :) - Mouse*
    Post edited by Mouse on
    Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    edited September 2013
    I think if you really have that money uwe will gladly get you to them, only problem maybe is to get a visa for USA for you.
    有这么钱乌韦会很乐意让你给他们,唯一的问题可能是获得美国签证。
    I think, if you really have so much Uwe will be happy to let you give them, the only problem might be to get a U.S. visa.

    Also UWE will need a translator if this guy is serious :)
    是的唯一就是美国签证,我是广东户口的人,但是热爱游戏制作,希望能学到更多,但是谈到签证这个棘手的问题,却让我束手无策..............
    Yes, that is the only U.S. visa, I was in Guangdong accounts people, but love the game production, hoping to learn more, but it comes to this difficult issue visas, made me helpless ........... ...

    *Translation thanks to Google Translate :) - Mouse*
    Post edited by Mouse on
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    I think the best way for you to help UWE is to translate the game to Chinese : http://translate.unknownworlds.com/?module=admin&sm=translation&lid=24

    我认为最好的方式来帮助你UWE是翻译的比赛,中国 : http://translate.unknownworlds.com/?module=admin&sm=translation&lid=24
    Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    I think the best way for you to help UWE is to translate the game to Chinese : http://translate.unknownworlds.com/?module=admin&sm=translation&lid=24

    我认为最好的方式来帮助你UWE是翻译的比赛,中国 : http://translate.unknownworlds.com/?module=admin&sm=translation&lid=24

    I know that Chinese is difficult to understand, but the Google translation of the original words did make me become silly ....
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow Posts: 3,567 mod
    @as2299221 Although google translate may not do a perfect job, this is an english language forum, so try to use english in your posts.
    -/AUS/- PS_Mouse
  • clankill3rclankill3r Join Date: 2007-09-03 Member: 62145Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 204 Advanced user
    @Mouse did you even read this topic? He's translating all the time. He can't speak english, give him a break.
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    clankill3r wrote: »
    @Mouse did you even read this topic? He's translating all the time. He can't speak english, give him a break.
    的确我不会说 英语,真想一头扎进草坪里面
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 429 Fully active user
    "really want a headlong into the lawn inside"

    huh. I see.
    Howser is da BEST!
    GhoulofGSG9
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Posts: 368 Fully active user
    Get us a professional translator in here ASAP! This sounds rather interesting!

    让我们在这里一个专业的翻译,尽快!这听起来相当有趣!
  • peregrinusperegrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members Posts: 2,432 Fully active user
    不會英語怎麽做製作員?而且,這個機會不是製作那種工作而是導演。成爲一個星期遊戲導演實際上不是一個教學機會。有那麽多錢的話就上某私人大學學習遊戲製作哈哈。

  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    dragonmith wrote: »
    "really want a headlong into the lawn inside"

    huh. I see.

    It is more "i really want to get into english syntax/grammar since a long time". Somehow its pretty hard for asian guys to learn european grammar.

    Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
    dragonmith
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Posts: 368 Fully active user
    So, is there someone who could help a little with translating? I'm still not sure if we have got a potential candidate for the 75k tier or a student who thinks he can win a prize of 75k in addition to a one week trip to the UWE studios...


    那么,有没有人谁可以帮助一个小翻译?我还是不知道,如果我们有一个潜在的候选人75000一线或学生谁认为他可以赢得奖金75万,除了一个星期的旅行UWE工作室...
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    peregrinus wrote: »
    不會英語怎麽做製作員?而且,這個機會不是製作那種工作而是導演。成爲一個星期遊戲導演實際上不是一個教學機會。有那麽多錢的話就上某私人大學學習遊戲製作哈哈。

    我也想啊,关键是你有推荐么?
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    peregrinus wrote: »
    不會英語怎麽做製作員?而且,這個機會不是製作那種工作而是導演。成爲一個星期遊戲導演實際上不是一個教學機會。有那麽多錢的話就上某私人大學學習遊戲製作哈哈。

    钱吧自己身上最多也只有 500000 USD 左右
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 1,351 Advanced user
    If someone want to pay this large ammount of money, just do it and please stop spamming the forum with "yes, i can do this"
    This behaviour isnt looking very serious.
    image
  • as2299221as2299221 Join Date: 2013-09-14 Member: 188215Members Posts: 10
    dePARA wrote: »
    If someone want to pay this large ammount of money, just do it and please stop spamming the forum with "yes, i can do this"
    This behaviour isnt looking very serious.

    I'm sorry, I did feel a little too show off, but I personally do not like the character of doubt, why they ask these google
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 822 Advanced user
    如果我将能够捐出75000元/461357日元,我也想知道,我真的得到适当的奖励。
    我建议亲自UWE接触。 UWE游戏总监电子邮件:[email protected]

    If I would be able to donate 75000$ / 461357¥ I'd also want to be sure that I really get the proper rewards.
    I recommend getting in contact with UWE personally. UWE Game Director Email: [email protected]
    Warforce17 wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    matso wrote: »
    --> pistol time axe time welder time riflebutt time
Sign In or Register to comment.