Keep switching servers

ShooterShooter Join Date: 2013-01-25 Member: 182094Members
For some reason when I log into a server I spent about 20 seconds there before im automatically send to another server. There's no prompt or warning, the game just sends me straight to another server. WTH?

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    This is a server side mod from KKG. You can avoid it by not playing on their servers.

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2013
    If this ever happens again to you type "disconnect" into the console (^ or ~). And it seems to be not only KKG
  • KingKahunaKingKahuna Join Date: 2008-03-23 Member: 63944Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    OR, you would get a reserved slot, that would completely solve your problem of redirection. Complaining about server owner(s) that spend thousands of dollars for most to play for FREE, doesn't make the complainer L@@k good. The reactions I get from many, because of the few who complain would surprise you.

I do appreciate your comments, and we do watch and listen, we have our redirection and reserve slot system working perfectly. We keep 7 servers full, almost 24/7, and people appreciate having a full server of players to play on. I do have a suggestion, if I am allowed to do so. Rather than complain about issues you have, why not try to reach out directly with the server owner(s) directly and get a resolution. Coming to this forum to complain isn't going to resolve issue you have.
  • Know painKnow pain Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157674Members
    I would ask the admins here to lock this thread otherwise it will just turn into players complaining about third party servers.

If anyone has a problem with a certain server many times that server will have its own forum, that is where you can state your issue. If you want to play on a server that has no kicking or redirecting you can play on one of the UWE Official servers, however, they are generally always empty.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    @Kingkahuna

Wow, you have 7 servers full almost 24/7?
    Wait, didnt we have threads in the UWE forum about low player population?

Im sure there other admins/groups aswell that have payed for there servers.
    Your hosting politic is a bit to egoistic for me.
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2013
    KingKahuna wrote: »

I do appreciate your comments, and we do watch and listen, we have our redirection and reserve slot system working perfectly. We keep 7 servers full, almost 24/7, and people appreciate having a full server of players to play on. I do have a suggestion, if I am allowed to do so. Rather than complain about issues you have, why not try to reach out directly with the server owner(s) directly and get a resolution. Coming to this forum to complain isn't going to resolve issue you have.

Yet you ban me from your servers for this post? http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/comment/2137934/#Comment_2137934 as well as at least 1 other from that thread for a considerably less. I believe I even asked one of your admins to give you dn's mumble so we could talk about the ban and you refused. You talk about watching and offering to listen if players reach out yet the evidence so far in the thread combined with your actions couldn't be further from the truth.

• KingKahunaKingKahuna Join Date: 2008-03-23 Member: 63944Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    current1y wrote: »

Yet you ban me from your servers for this post? http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/comment/2137934/#Comment_2137934 as well as at least 1 other from that thread for a considerably less. I believe I even asked one of your admins to give you dn's mumble so we could talk about the ban and you refused. You talk about watching and offering to listen if players reach out yet the evidence so far in the thread combined with your actions couldn't be further from the truth.

I looked, and you're not in my ban list. You know how to get a hold of me, if you choose.

Have a good day.
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2013

I looked, and you're not in my ban list. You know how to get a hold of me, if you choose.

Have a good day.

I don't have you on my steam friends which is how I assume you want to be contacted? It says you were last online 187 days ago so I'll go ahead and send you a PM.

EDIT: looked at wrong kkg profile.

Have a good day.

I don't have you on my steam friends which is how I assume you want to be contacted? It says you were last online 187 days ago so I'll go ahead and send you a PM.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingkahuna/