Why Do We Even Play NS2?

2»

Comments

• SanCoSanCo Join Date: 2012-08-18 Member: 155744Members
    I play it because Im bored and a quick combat ownage ez that bore.
  • X3N0X3N0 Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186662Members
    I like playing with friendly people focused on good communication (microphones!) and playing for the team, rather than the K/D ratio pissing contest of other FPS's.

I like feeling that I've been able to help my team strategically even if I'm playing far more skilled players in terms of combat.
  • McBernsMcBerns Join Date: 2013-08-04 Member: 186563Members
    I like it because a RTS/FPS hybrid game is pretty unique, and it interests me this way.
  • AyanomooseAyanomoose Join Date: 2013-05-06 Member: 185153Members
    Because I've lost control of my life.
  • Brad2810Brad2810 Join Date: 2013-03-24 Member: 184313Members
    X3N0 wrote: »
    I like playing with friendly people focused on good communication (microphones!) and playing for the team, rather than the K/D ratio pissing contest of other FPS's.

I like feeling that I've been able to help my team strategically even if I'm playing far more skilled players in terms of combat.

it's funny ,all i used to play was games like halo and.....cod. till i found ns2, now i'll never go back. in all the generic fps's you never get any teamwork whatsoever, and every match is more or less the same.

in ns, you usually have at least 2 people with mics, and/or a few that will listen to you.

the team oriented gamepaly is what sucked me into this game. and if i paly any other fps...i get bored within 30 mins...lol.