Is there a mute option?

shibbolethshibboleth Join Date: 2013-07-30 Member: 186467Members
I'm a new player and I've already had to deal with some sexual harassment that I would rather not have to put up with, but I'm not aware of a mute button. Is there one I don't know about? How do I get to it?

Also, out of curiosity- while I know we can vote to kick commanders and change maps, is there a way to vote problem players of the server entirely, should they be an all-around nuisance to the team?

Just trying to figure out what should/can be done the next time I have to deal with some creeps. Thanks ahead of time for responses.

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited July 2013
    in game, press tab and click mouse for cursor. click on little sound icon by player's name and it will turn red to confirm mute.

to vote to eject commander, hold x and click eject < player>

to vote kick, etc, press esc in game and from menu, select vote. you'll have some options there. some modded servers have disabled certain functions, though.

sorry about your experience, trolls gonna troll :(
  • shibbolethshibboleth Join Date: 2013-07-30 Member: 186467Members
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    Your best bet is to try to find servers with admins who will kick people for that kind of crap.