Typing in this forums is messed up for me

FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
Whenever I try to type it's somehow messed up I cannot type properly, like - spacebar often doesn't work, when I press backspace it moves the position to the left not deletes the letter etc. I have to type somewhere else and then copy it in forums. Anyone else have this?

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    This is the first I have heard of it. Have you tried it in a different browser? Are you using a non-qwerty keyboard?
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Typing from internet explorer right now and seems to be okay, but I'm using safari browser all the time, so would that be the browser's problem?
  • AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    I don't have these issues on Chrome (windows), Chrome (android) or firefox (android). I'm leaning towards the cause being Safari.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I assume you are on windows? (I don't think they make IE for mac anymore?). Just making sure I get the right browser and OS to test on.
    Yes, windows 7 64 bit
  • PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Members
    edited June 2013
    I like the dark colors of this forum =)

*edited because fixed*
  • peregrinusperegrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members
    If you use Chrome (maybe others too?) you can extend the reply window by dragging it from the bottom right corner.
    peregrinus wrote: »
    If you use Chrome (maybe others too?) you can extend the reply window by dragging it from the bottom right corner.

That's cool, didn't know it.

p.s. I quit using safari, started using chrome. Much better.
  • shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Fule wrote: »
    peregrinus wrote: »

That's cool, didn't know it.

p.s. I quit using safari, started using chrome. Much better.

I'd rather recommend Firefox. But even Chrome is better than Safari ;)