Spark Editor - Features (to speed up mapping) - you are (personally) missing ?

2»

Comments

• SaladsSalads California Join Date: 2013-05-02 Member: 185086Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    Awesome, thanks! Just wish I could enter an actual number in the rotation snap, though.

Didn't know about layers until this, that's pretty nifty info, thanks again.
  • Rudy.czRudy.cz Join Date: 2012-02-13 Member: 145410Members
    What I would really appreciate to have dedicated buttons for most common translations and transformations (eg rotate 5,15,45,90 degrees)
  • HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Rudy: you can assign hot keys to change the snap angle of rotation if you go into settings/keybindings/snaps
  • Rudy.czRudy.cz Join Date: 2012-02-13 Member: 145410Members
    Howser wrote: »
    Rudy: you can assign hot keys to change the snap angle of rotation if you go into settings/keybindings/snaps

Yup, I did that. But the rotation/move gizmo is so unresponsive when operating large selection, that is almost impossible to catch the desired angle at first try. For example +90 and +180 instant rotation button will be god send, because those are used very often.

• HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    edited May 2013
    a numerical entry for movement, scale an rotation would probably be more powerful but maybe not as quick. something Like 3ds max value entry windows that pop up when you right click on scale/rotation/move!
  • killer monkeykiller monkey Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70743Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I want to enter numbers into the scale tool. So u don't have to stretch whatever I'm working with out every time
    You know what I'd really like. a way to important and export .obj (or some other common format) files for geo. All my problems solved!