Constellation Question

TriPhaseTriPhase Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6110Members, Constellation
I still see people reppin' the Const Program, yet I am unable to find any place on the website to update your Steam ID so the game knows what account you're linked to.
Does anyone know where I can find this little feature?

I have an odd feeling that you can no longer become a Const member, is this true?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I searched but only found old NS1 posts <2012.

Thanks guys,
-TriPhase

Comments

• SavantSavant Join Date: 2002-11-30 Member: 10289Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Head over to this subforum for issues like that...
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Last I checked I saw a post somewhere about the program ended since NS2 makes uwe do fine at the moment.
    But yeh, all constellation having the icon on forum have it still.

Never seen the thing ingame in NS2, only NS1.
  • atLaNNatLaNN Join Date: 2004-08-03 Member: 30327Members, Constellation
    When I had to change steam account I just emailed Flayra about it and gave im my new steam ID, worked like a charm.
  • TriPhaseTriPhase Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6110Members, Constellation
    atLaNN wrote: »
    When I had to change steam account I just emailed Flayra about it and gave im my new steam ID, worked like a charm.

Yeah, I got a PM telling me to do that. Thanks for the info guys. Now if they would just throw the ol' icons back on NS2, that would be great!
    I would love to show that I helped support the team at one point, which honestly is what made UWE/NS2 what it is today!

I'm not asking for 1337 armor of +500 dmg/HP. Just a lil ol icon, :]

Thanks again guys, much appreciated!
    -TriPhase
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    The tech for icons does exist in NS2 I believe, but the support for things like constie/mapper/PT/dev/etc. icons isn't currently established. You can set custom server icons for admins as a server operator and the PAX icons are supported so I think it has to be in the game somewhere. I do miss the old NS1 icon system a lot and would love to see it return.
  • SloppyKissesSloppyKisses omgawd a furreh&#33; Virginia Join Date: 2003-07-05 Member: 17942Members, Constellation
    I miss them lots. :( Its one of the major things i'd love to see in a patch. :b

PS: Make babs stronger x3