LF Clan (alien)

AkimotoAkimoto Norway Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183642Members
Greetings.
I got NS2 three days ago, and I have been playing it non-stop since then. However, I feel something is lacking.
I am therfore looking for a clan or team that I may join. I live in Norway (+1GMT), and I specialize in playing the alien race. :)

Comments

• CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Members, Constellation
    A, wrong section. B. If you are going to play NS2 competitively, you'll need to learn how to aim and not die as a marine.
  • AngeluszAngelusz Harmonic entropist Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18072Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    Caboose wrote: »
    A, wrong section. B. If you are going to play NS2 competitively, you'll need to learn how to aim and not die as a marine.
    Competitive matches can be played at any level, beginner to expert. Also, just leave the moderation to us. Thanks.

--

I think you might enjoy the "public" pick up group matches that are regularly organized. It's not quite a clan, but just a group of 'random' people coming together to play in a more organized way.

ENSL organizes them.

Once you get a bit more experience in the game, I can imagine that it'll become easier to find a team to join. You could ofcourse try your luck in the competitive forum already, but my advice is to play some gathers first.
  • AkimotoAkimoto Norway Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183642Members
    Thank you for the input, I will look into it.
    Having random organized groups isn't exactly what I had in mind though.