KKG Servers

2»

Comments

• invTempestinvTempest Join Date: 2003-03-02 Member: 14223Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Well I think this thread has served its purpose unless someone else wishes to call me an idiot.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    Sampson wrote: »
    Does anyone find the admins on these servers to be terrible? I'm not here to insult them, i just think they either play favorites or ban people with little to no warning. I've seen KKG members ban people for simply saying "KKG sucks", without any warning.

I'm sure this thread will be closed and I'll be told "talk to the admins" but I can't handle how they use their admin abilities. It wouldn't be a problem if more servers existed with +18 people.... anyone else agree? KKG, any comments? I've seen complaints on this forum about their "clan" before.

I assume this will be deleted and/or locked and I'll get a PM.... just lettin people know to not even say anything to the KKG admins; they may ban you without warning.

Calling out servers is a bad idea- That said...

I was asked by an admin to "lower my KDR or be banned", so I told him what I thought of him and left, never to return

Besides you aren't missing much, terrible playercounts and the tickrate is abysmal.

• IAMKINGIAMKING Join Date: 2012-09-14 Member: 159328Members
    invTempest wrote: »
    Well I think this thread has served its purpose unless someone else wishes to call me an idiot.
    don't set yourself up so easily

i tell people not to play on these servers just like they shouldn't play on any other servers that ban people too good under the false pretenses of "hacking" or for simply arguing with an admin (usually in relation to banning people for "hacking").
  • LofungLofung Join Date: 2004-08-21 Member: 30757Members
    while i personally would not do that i find it no problem banning one saying the server sucked. you hate it so whats the problem?
  • KalabalanaKalabalana Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22859Members
    edited February 2013
    invTempest wrote: »

Idiot.

;)

IAMKING wrote: »
    don't set yourself up so easily

You have no clue who Tempest is do you.?
  • EnFissionEnFission Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 170776Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    You appear to have not created an account on the KKG forums. If you have a problem with one of the admins, feel free to make a thread on those forums describing the situation. Please be respectful while posting, and you will be taken seriously. If we do have an admin abusing their powers as you say we would appreciate you bringing it to our attention, rather than bad mouthing our community. This does not help us, you, viewers of this thread, or the players on our servers who may be affected.

As for banning people for saying "KKG sucks" if that is your belief, why would you care if you are banned? You can always make an appeal on our forums to lift the ban. Again, just be respectful and honestly describe the situation (we always check the server logs in the event of an appeal).
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    EnFission wrote: »
    You appear to have not created an account on the KKG forums. If you have a problem with one of the admins, feel free to make a thread on those forums describing the situation. Please be respectful while posting, and you will be taken seriously. If we do have an admin abusing their powers as you say we would appreciate you bringing it to our attention, rather than bad mouthing our community. This does not help us, you, viewers of this thread, or the players on our servers who may be affected.

As for banning people for saying "KKG sucks" if that is your belief, why would you care if you are banned? You can always make an appeal on our forums to lift the ban. Again, just be respectful and honestly describe the situation (we always check the server logs in the event of an appeal).

Yeah, because people who are kicked based on any of the reasons listed are going to smile, close NS, spend 5 minutes creating an account to a forum, then typing a dumb post.

OR They can just move on to a better server. Path of least resistance. No offense, but if you have to have your admins adminned then there's a problem.
  • EnFissionEnFission Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 170776Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    The only reason I've seen for being banned that has been posted thus far is the statement in my own post. As a rule , we do not ban players for being too good. Ask Rantology, Colt, or anyone else in the competitive area you so choose. As for your experience, this is the first I am hearing of it, and would be interested in hearing details. Your final statement would be true for a community with a single server, however we have half a dozen, and the server owners are not omnipotent. Constructive feedback is always welcome.
  • TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    As expected by the thread creator, *LOCKED.*

If you have an issue with a particular server, take it to their forums or admin-contact point.
    The NS forums do NOT allow call-outs; players, servers, or community server-clusters.
This discussion has been closed.