re-imagining the res-for-kills model

weezlweezl Join Date: 2008-07-04 Member: 64557Members, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">to introduce it into ns2</div>I actually have three somewhat related topics in this thread:

#1 the death effects

I don't like them since they are the same effect that is in all console games. Because the consoles are old/weak pieces of cr*p and need to save resources (less models/polygons on screen). Ever since doom3 (i think) they use the same algorithm, but tweak the visuals a bit to "fit" the setting. In doom3 they "burned up" since they are hellish creatures.

#2 the resource source being ONLY extractors

It grows exactly linearly with how many extractors you have, nothing more, nothing less.
Lately I've been commanding alot and to me, this makes the current resource model flat, predictable, boring, and slow!

In ns1 res-for-kills (rfk) boosted res income, made it more dynamic, rewarded players on the alien side (since they had individual economies) - all-in-all it made killing mean more than it does now imo.

Suggestion:
Infestation absorbs bodies as aliens res income; likewise, the nano-grid absorbs bodies as marine res income!
This would bring back the dynamic rfk, put MUCH more emphasis on area control and what territory you fight on (excursions into enemy territory would be more cautious = slowing the game a little), and REALLY justify the current death-effect.

This is actually a REALLY old idea of mine way back before the tech release (iirc) when the DI topic was fresh and recent:
<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=104619&view=findpost&p=1684962" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/in...t&p=1684962</a>

<!--quoteo(post=1684962:date=Jul 31 2008, 09:38 PM:name=weezl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (weezl @ Jul 31 2008, 09:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1684962"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->...
how about steering di onto objects/areas where it can acquire "food" so its growth will be boosted, like eating marines/buildings/certain props. maybe manually connecting the di with resnodes could boost it? leech res off of marine rt? help gather res for alien rt?
<b>if there will be bodies in ns2, which im all for, the di could feed on them (consume them). maybe gain some res out of it?</b> maybe it can use bullets shot into it somehow?
...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 almost no reward for taking tech-points
Another of my previous suggestions (mostly for the marine side) is I'd like to see some more incentive to capture tech-points.
Right now they give for marine: more nano-shield, backup incase of unlucky CC rush, minimal extra protection vs hivedrop.
All of which are bottom priority when spending the EXTREMELY PRECIOUS tres.
For aliens it's much different, there's hive2 abilities, more upg slots, (more armor absorb?), (second tech tree, although cara+regen are 100 times more needed than camo+silence).

Suggestion: let captured tech-points contribute to res income, say, half of an RT.
This would create even more incentive (together with #2) to capture and control areas!
(maybe a very bold variant of this would be to only make this for CC (marines) and not for aliens)

As a sidenote I'd like to mention these old thoughts of mine, while I'm talking:
<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=104487&view=findpost&p=1683699" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/in...t&p=1683699</a>
A thread with many good ideas focused on effects of dmg taken (low health).

Comments

• internetexplorerinternetexplorer Join Date: 2011-10-13 Member: 127255Members
    I think this is actually really cool. One of the biggest things I see missing from the game is when skulks rush my base at the start, and we kill like 4 or 5 of them with no damage taken, and get nothing for it. Even in 205 or whenever the alien building model changes, the players on the defensive gain nothing for a perfect defense. This isn't a game where "counterattacking in the background" is practical - you can't send 1 or 2 guys into a room full of whips/crags/hydras to deal damage while holding off an attack. RFK is a good way to help the game state represent the efficiency of the attacking/defending players.

Your idea is good because it takes out the question of "who got the kill" - there can be no argument about whether someone is 'ramboing' or 'killstealing' or whatever else. Something dies in a room that has infestation/nanogrid power, and it gets absorbed as tres (or pres spread evenly across the team), and the game goes on. Make it sufficiently small and you have yourself a good 'over time' mechanic.

For instance, you could make it so that every kill near power/infestation results in +0.25 pres for each member of the team. Something like that.
  • WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2012
    that would actually be really interesting and a good way to add depth to infestation/power. then we could raise the prices of tech back to sane levels.
  • PsiWarpPsiWarp Gifted Gorge Richmond, B.C., Canada Join Date: 2010-08-28 Member: 73810Members
    I like this, it gives a pretty good benefit for having Power Nodes up and the bonus res value could always be tweaked.

Will the death effects differ depending on where the alien/marine died? An alien dying on infestation might trigger the decompose animation, while dying on open ground w/ power node in room = dematerialize animation? I guess the "+X Res" notification should show along with the "+Y points" one, to indication RFK.
  • WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1925731:date=Apr 15 2012, 04:58 PM:name=PsiWarp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PsiWarp @ Apr 15 2012, 04:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1925731"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I like this, it gives a pretty good benefit for having Power Nodes up and the bonus res value could always be tweaked.

Will the death effects differ depending on where the alien/marine died? An alien dying on infestation might trigger the decompose animation, while dying on open ground w/ power node in room = dematerialize animation? I guess the "+X Res" notification should show along with the "+Y points" one, to indication RFK.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

you wouldn't even need another notification or number. Just change the color of the text. I.e. normal yellow for neutral ground, red on infestation, blue in powered rooms.
  • PsiWarpPsiWarp Gifted Gorge Richmond, B.C., Canada Join Date: 2010-08-28 Member: 73810Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1925732:date=Apr 15 2012, 02:04 PM:name=Wheeee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wheeee @ Apr 15 2012, 02:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1925732"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->you wouldn't even need another notification or number. Just change the color of the text. I.e. normal yellow for neutral ground, red on infestation, blue in powered rooms.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I suppose, or perhaps the +X Res that appears near the resource counter for players could use this color change. It might be a bit subtle, though.
  • countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1925675:date=Apr 15 2012, 05:28 PM:name=weezl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (weezl @ Apr 15 2012, 05:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1925675"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Infestation absorbs bodies as aliens res income; likewise, the nano-grid absorbs bodies as marine res income!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Good idea, +1
  • MuYeahMuYeah Join Date: 2006-12-26 Member: 59261Members
    Don't the ambush / ranged corner camping mechanics inherent to ranged vs. melee gameplay make up enough of a defenders advantage?
  • Heroman117Heroman117 Join Date: 2010-07-28 Member: 73268Members
    Just for clarification, how exactly would this work in rooms that are powered and have infestation in them? If a marine dies in a powered room, but standing on infestation does the res go towards the marines or instead go to the aliens?

If the latter then i'm concerned this would make cyst spam even more desirable than it already is, as it would be completely worth it for a dedicated alien comm to spam his cysts in marine territory to effectively lock the marines out of a significant source of income and receive all the payback If the game were to be re balanced to accommodate this mechanic, and make it significant enough to matter in the economy, then we'd be seeing what in my opinion is very exploitative tactics coming out of this, such as flash cyst spam, and ninja power node repairs, to snatch the source of income from player deaths. If you were to re-balance this mechanic to make these strategies not viable, then the impact that it would have on the game at all would be negligible, as making it prevalent enough that teams would pursue area control over the current strategies, you'd also be making the system a venue to be manipulated by both teams trying to reap its benefit, and the ending result would very well not favor the team that truly was executing superior attacking/defending strategies, but the team that knew how to manipulate the system in their favor.

I'm just saying this to bring out some of the initial problems I see in a system like this. Maybe you guys will come up with dozens of potential countermeasures, but rolling it all into a simple and intuitive mechanic that encourages valid strategies is what's vital.
  • Shrike3OShrike3O Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6678Members, Constellation
    I like the part of this where it'll encourage marines to power rooms that they aren't building in (and therefore open up the option of unpowering said room and turning off the lights).
  • weezlweezl Join Date: 2008-07-04 Member: 64557Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    A new idea:
    Just like there are lights travelling from the hive and outwards through the cyst-network, so should the res travel, slowly, cyst-to-cyst-to-hive!

@Heroman117 good question and concern.

<!--quoteo(post=1925826:date=Apr 16 2012, 06:32 AM:name=Heroman117)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heroman117 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1925826"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just for clarification, how exactly would this work in rooms that are powered and have infestation in them? If a marine dies in a powered room, but standing on infestation does the res go towards the marines or instead go to the aliens?
    ...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I already had my version on that, just missed to write it down:
    Since infestation is the non-default that has to be manually spread, it would only be fair if it had priority;
    enemy* bodies disintegrating on DI go to alien res
    enemy* bodies disintegrating on DI-free "powered nano-grid" go to marine res
    no-mans-land bodies can be discussed...

*I think it shouldn't include allies' bodies since then, in low risk situations, players could sacrifice their lives to boost comm - very undesirable behavior!

As for neutral areas, where the N-G isn't "under marine control", they are just "swooped away" by "the facility"
    (this raises the question of, what about cave-areas that are just rock??? - maybe gameplay could be expanded by N-G not covering some areas = not buildable for marines, only aliens...)

An alternative I personally would like is bodies staying on neutral ground to be a prize to collect :P
    (oh the ethics...)

<!--quoteo(post=1925826:date=Apr 16 2012, 06:32 AM:name=Heroman117)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heroman117 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1925826"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->...
    If the latter then i'm concerned this would make cyst spam even more desirable than it already is, as it would be completely worth it for a dedicated alien comm to spam his cysts in marine territory to effectively lock the marines out of a significant source of income and receive all the payback If the game were to be re balanced to accommodate this mechanic, and make it significant enough to matter in the economy, then we'd be seeing what in my opinion is very exploitative tactics coming out of this, such as flash cyst spam, and ninja power node repairs, to snatch the source of income from player deaths. If you were to re-balance this mechanic to make these strategies not viable, then the impact that it would have on the game at all would be negligible, as making it prevalent enough that teams would pursue area control over the current strategies, you'd also be making the system a venue to be manipulated by both teams trying to reap its benefit, and the ending result would very well not favor the team that truly was executing superior attacking/defending strategies, but the team that knew how to manipulate the system in their favor.

I'm just saying this to bring out some of the initial problems I see in a system like this. Maybe you guys will come up with dozens of potential countermeasures, but rolling it all into a simple and intuitive mechanic that encourages valid strategies is what's vital.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I really disagree cyst spam would be a problem. It would probably be a problem back when cysts cost hive energy instead of 2pres from com.

1. They are not spammable at all to begin with. Maybe slightly if gorges help spread cysts, but then those players will have less pres! When com has spread cysts to the first 2-3 rt:s, he's out and then pres slowly trickles in, plus cysts are killed off and need to be replaced.
    2. They are easily killed off.
    3a. Even if com saved up and made an expensive "cyst-mad-dash" into marine territory they wouldn't stay there for very long => the extra income would be attainable during a very limited time => not a big difference.
    3b. If it's an end game scenario where marines have turtled up in one room, they either turtled up good with arcs/sentries or it will help ending the game a little quicker.

Have in mind that there has to be actual kills, not just presence of DI, and this extra res won't make an IMMEDIATE difference - more long-term.
  • RhodriRhodri Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17575Members
    I normally argue against RFK being added but I really like this idea, it actually gives teams that are being pushed back into their own territory a chance to gain some res and fight back, whilst also making the powergrid/infestation system more important.
  • NurEinMenschNurEinMensch Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14056Members, Constellation
    Why should a team that is being pushed back gain res for that?
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Wasn't the reason RFK got removed because it made stalemates more common? Wouldn't this be like that but even worse?
  • Ice30Ice30 Join Date: 2011-11-26 Member: 135365Members
    This does seem like a good idea at first. But it makes turtling more desirable as res can be gained from sitting in the same room for a long time.
  • CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    I've always liked RFK. It changes the tide of the battle. But what other people mentioned as problems will exist, especially with what Ice30 said. Turtling will just allow marines to get so much res. I suppose in a way if marines have only one base/rt left, aliens will control the rest of the entire map with all res nodes, so it could work sort of. But then if theres a non-powered room and no infestation and players are dying, I suppose no one gets the RFK. Or as someone else above me said if a room is both powered but infestation is making it's way in, I guess it depends if you're standing on the infestation or not and that determines who gets the RFK.
    edited April 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1925902:date=Apr 16 2012, 09:30 AM:name=NurEinMensch)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NurEinMensch @ Apr 16 2012, 09:30 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1925902"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why should a team that is being pushed back gain res for that?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They won't, if you're pushing them back by killing them. If they're just running away, you take more of the map for "your team's RFK mechanic"
    If you try to push them back and they kill you very efficiently on their ground, they stand to gain more res than you from the fight overall. In my opinion, that's how RFK should work.

As for the "what about a powered and infested room?" question - just make it not contribute to RFK. Done.
  • TweadleTweadle Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39686Members, NS2 Map Tester
    edited April 2012
    I think a small +1 or +1-2 rfk would be sufficient to solve this problem without breaking anything massively or creating workload. It's nice for someone who gets 6 kills to be rewarded with a slightly earlier fade or something. Randomise or reward the rfk too much and that's where the problems start seeping in.

edit: It might also stop this ridiculous 4-fades-in-one-second malarkey that's going on
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    I just had an elegant (I think!) idea to address this without adding RFK:

How about players don't get pres from active Harvesters/Extractors when they're dead? So if you're alive, you're naturally getting a bit more res.
    edited May 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1938037:date=May 21 2012, 08:36 PM:name=Flayra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flayra @ May 21 2012, 08:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938037"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I just had an elegant (I think!) idea to address this without adding RFK:

How about players don't get pres from active Harvesters/Extractors when they're dead? So if you're alive, you're naturally getting a bit more res.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What do you think about the OP's idea, though? Any chance in trying it with a build?

Your idea sounds interesting too, of course. Better than what we have now, I think. Try at least one of them in a public build and see what happens!
  • UzguzUzguz Join Date: 2003-06-05 Member: 17016Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1938037:date=May 22 2012, 10:36 AM:name=Flayra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flayra @ May 22 2012, 10:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938037"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I just had an elegant (I think!) idea to address this without adding RFK:

How about players don't get pres from active Harvesters/Extractors when they're dead? So if you're alive, you're naturally getting a bit more res.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Wouldn't that just encourage people to avoid combat? At least with RFK, it's a risk-vs-reward tradeoff; with your proposal the winner's reward is... slowing down the other guy a bit.
    <!--quoteo(post=1938041:date=May 21 2012, 08:44 PM:name=Uzguz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uzguz @ May 21 2012, 08:44 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938041"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Wouldn't that just encourage people to avoid combat? At least with RFK, it's a risk-vs-reward tradeoff; with your proposal the winner's reward is... slowing down the other guy a bit.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The people avoiding combat aren't slowing anybody down but themselves (and their team at large, since they're not out there helping teammates fight)
  • nadylinadyli Join Date: 2007-11-01 Member: 62791Members, Squad Five Blue
    Good that we're moving towards positive buffs instead of negative ones.
  • JibrailJibrail Join Date: 2009-04-16 Member: 67200Members
    Sounds interesting, would be a good idea to test it.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    <!--quoteo(post=1926047:date=Apr 16 2012, 03:51 PM:name=internetexplorer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (internetexplorer @ Apr 16 2012, 03:51 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1926047"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->They won't, if you're pushing them back by killing them. If they're just running away, you take more of the map for "your team's RFK mechanic"<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not necessarily, as infestation is not so fast to be on the frontlines always, or where the marines inhabit.
    So you would see those aliens attacking the base / nearby base area where infestation hasnt reach yet, dying, and giving back to marines. Not to mention cysts dont always make it into marine base.

Which brings me to my next point: this system would rely solely on one person per team (the comm) to do the correct thing and cyst everywhere /ahead.

Instead of a consistent feature like Charlie has mentioned <b>that is dependent on the individual player's decision and skills.</b>

I definitely +1 for Charlie's idea instead. Accomplishes the same thing but with no downsides as long as spawning times for both teams remain equal.
  • rhezrhez Join Date: 2005-05-14 Member: 51576Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1938037:date=May 22 2012, 10:36 AM:name=Flayra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flayra @ May 22 2012, 10:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938037"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I just had an elegant (I think!) idea to address this without adding RFK:

I'm claiming that idea :D <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=118481&view=findpost&p=1936307" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/in...t&p=1936307</a>
  • weezlweezl Join Date: 2008-07-04 Member: 64557Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1938047:date=May 22 2012, 02:58 AM:name=ironhorse)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ironhorse @ May 22 2012, 02:58 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938047"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Not necessarily, as infestation is not so fast to be on the frontlines always, or where the marines inhabit.
    So you would see those aliens attacking the base / nearby base area where infestation hasnt reach yet, dying, and giving back to marines. Not to mention cysts dont always make it into marine base.

Which brings me to my next point: this system would rely solely on one person per team (the comm) to do the correct thing and cyst everywhere /ahead.

Instead of a consistent feature like Charlie has mentioned <b>that is dependent on the individual player's decision and skills.</b>

I definitely +1 for Charlie's idea instead. Accomplishes the same thing but with no downsides as long as spawning times for both teams remain equal.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So you're saying my RFK wouldn't be perfectly equal, favoring marines more? Wasn't this game asymmetric to begin with?
    Kham can't "cyst everywhere" since he (ideally) cannot cystspam.
    <!--coloro:#696969--><span style="color:#696969"><!--/coloro-->edit: sry about this removed line, ironhorse! misunderstood u :) what I should have written is:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    What do you mean is NOT "dependent on the individual player's decision and skills"?

@Charlie, That is a very easily implemented idea that's way WAY better than now.
    But I still have to be biased and say my idea is the best, imo. Although requires much more work implementing...
    I think Flayra's solution is better than no solution but I am still unconvinced that rfk is as detrimental as people claim it is. Just for clarification, Charlie, what is your idea primarily meant to address; tech explosions, reward for good play, alternate supply of resources or something else entirely?
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Oh, i meant since powernodes and power packs are dropped by only Marine Comm, and infestation is only dropped by Alien comm, that the players are dependent on their single comm to reap the rewards of this proposed rfk system. For example, if the alien comm was using his energy for other means throughout the game then he doesnt have enough energy left for cysting into, or near the marine base to prevent the marine team - who is losing - from gaining res for defending. This system places all the responsibility of the extra income on one person, the commander.

Whereas Charlie's is up to how well / playstyle of the individual player, while also giving more impact to higher lifeforms that dont die as easily as a skulk.
    This will slow down the early game too, slightly, which is a nice side effect.
    edited May 2012
    What i'm struggling to get my head around is why this is so much better than an rfk model. They do almost exactly the same things but one is hidden and the other is obvious. I see the same issues with Charlie's proposal with the good players (and lifeforms) snowballing their advantage. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is a problem at all, apart from in public games where some competitive player decides to steamroll a server - although he's going to steamroll it with or without resource help. It seems curious, though, that his suggestion is escaping the parallel criticisms from the rfk debate. Are we just happy that <i>the extent to which</i> snowballing occurs is smaller? Either way, I find it odd that we are so concerned with snowballing advantages in the first place when it is painfully obvious that the alien-class system is the major offender in perpetuating this.

One benefit I can see from this system and that is that the hypothetical resource ceiling is capped at how many extractors/harvesters you hold - a player cannot break a game by going fade in the first minute with 20kills or something silly. I don't really see this benefit as one that outweighs the simplicity of the rfk model, however, as it simply never happened in NS1 and a scaled down version for NS2 would ensure that it is even more fanciful.

Another might be that skulks who stay alive while eating extractors behind the scenes glean some reward from staying alive. I actually like the sound of this though I wonder whether it would be significantly advantageous or not.

Basically, I don't mind Charlie's solution. I just think the positive manifestation of it is the rfk model; people aren't 'punished' for dying but people <i>are</i> rewarded for killing. It's easy to learn and understand and is obvious when it happens. It probably does more to address tech explosions, goodplay rewards and 'overtime' resources better too.
  • RockyMarcRockyMarc Join Date: 2009-11-24 Member: 69519Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    It would be cool if the Gorge could wriggle inside an RT tower (kinda like ns1 sitting on it for protection) for defence and heal it while he's in there.. or that could be silly :( I dunno :0