I Love NS2!

nonesocruelnonesocruel Join Date: 2009-08-29 Member: 68647Members
<div class="IPBDescription">how much I love NS2</div>You're doin a great job the game is coming along great- sure not everything as quick as you want but I am impressed, quality is top notch, all the effects are great! and I am having a blast playing Beta. Even though I have BF3, Arkham City, d3 beta and a lot of other fun stuff to play and I always find myself coming back to this after a while, WHY AM I ADDICTED TO YOUR LOVE/Game!!!
Thanks for the best game ever!!!
<3<3<3<3<3

Comments

• CygoneCygone Join Date: 2011-05-29 Member: 101528Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1882316:date=Oct 27 2011, 01:01 PM:name=nonesocruel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nonesocruel @ Oct 27 2011, 01:01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1882316"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You're doin a great job the game is coming along great- sure not everything as quick as you want but I am impressed, quality is top notch, all the effects are great! and I am having a blast playing Beta. Even though I have BF3, Arkham City, d3 beta and a lot of other fun stuff to play and I always find myself coming back to this after a while, WHY AM I ADDICTED TO YOUR LOVE/Game!!!
    Thanks for the best game ever!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

QFT
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Great that you're enjoying NS2 :-) It's a fun game and it's getting better all the time.
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Thanks, Nonesocruel. Gad you are having fun.

--Cory
  • Vladimir Van VodkaVladimir Van Vodka Sexy Beast Join Date: 2010-07-30 Member: 73364Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2011
    I m******ate to this game.
    @_@
  • ErriiieeeeErriiieeee Join Date: 2011-05-12 Member: 98431Members
    I feel it, Got this beta a while ago and no game comes close to winning my heart!
  • kingmobkingmob Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3650Members, Constellation
    Yeah my game playing fluctuates based on my job.
    I am also playing the new batman game.
    But NS2 gets a huge chunk of my minimal gaming time.

But yeah there is something really awesome about NS2.
    I remember Charlie saying he was going to make it.
    I remember how the team fleshed out in steps.
    I remember the preproduction work.
    I remember them defining their toolchain (lua, editor, viewer, builder)
    I remember running around shooting cardboard cutout guys.

Over time I have noticed that some of their processes have smoothed out awesomely.
    Sure some bugs might crop up here and there but the ARC, Teleporter, and Shade were dropped into the game pretty solidly.
    This is an excellent sign teamwise...it means they working tighter together.

Now we are playing...and there still some great features to come.

Keep focused and keep passionate guys.
    I will keep playing.