DI : How would you react if canceled

13»

Comments

• Evil_bOb1Evil_bOb1 Join Date: 2002-07-13 Member: 938Members, Squad Five Blue
    Bitecam was a NS1 signature feat.

DI will be a NS2 signature feat.

Its one of those things that'll make this game unique. Without all these signature things NS would just a regular fps with marines and aliens.
  • yourbonesakinyourbonesakin Join Date: 2005-08-06 Member: 57682Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1724868:date=Aug 25 2009, 05:48 AM:name=Gregzenegair)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gregzenegair @ Aug 25 2009, 05:48 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1724868"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->As the title mention it, the question is simple, How would you react if the Dynamic Infestation is canceled from the game due to engine limitation, network performance or something that make the implementation of the DI impossible.

I hope it will be implemented, I see it like one of the (if it is not THE) major feature of the game.

I would be really sad if not makeable, and hope it will be fully fonctionnal.

What do you think?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you're baiting negative feedback.

I'd be sort of pissed off for about a minute. Then I would remember that NS2 is more than just KI.
  • Risky SalmonRisky Salmon Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67680Members
    With LUA anything is possible
  • savage^savage^ Join Date: 2009-08-26 Member: 68611Members
    I think it would be hell to implement properly, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was dropped or made less dynamic. How are you going to prevent vents from being blocked by this stuff? I can think of some things but I doubt it will be without problems. But then again, this team is pretty good so maybe they can pull it off. Fingers crossed :)
  • whoppaXXLwhoppaXXL Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58298Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1735257:date=Nov 1 2009, 01:35 PM:name=savage^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savage^ @ Nov 1 2009, 01:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1735257"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->this team is <b>awesome</b> so they can pull it off.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Fixed. :)