New DEAD SPACE Trailer

2»

Comments

• MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed! Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    if you get hardly any ammo what's the point in even havin the g..oh wait I forgot it's a SURVIVAL HORROR. Rather than properly scaring you with atmosphere it's just a ######ty "lol flickering light and demon jumping out at you BOO LOL!" "oh darn I don't have anything to kill it with"

Everything this game is as been done before and a lot better.
  • sgt.wafflessgt.waffles Join Date: 2007-09-22 Member: 62406Banned
    edited November 2007
    <!--quoteo(post=1659077:date=Nov 2 2007, 08:55 PM:name=Sonic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sonic @ Nov 2 2007, 08:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1659077"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->if you get hardly any ammo what's the point in even havin the g..oh wait I forgot it's a SURVIVAL HORROR. Rather than properly scaring you with atmosphere it's just a ######ty "lol flickering light and demon jumping out at you BOO LOL!" "oh darn I don't have anything to kill it with"

Everything this game is as been done before and a lot better.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh yes, because you've played it already right? Oh, wait, it doesn't come out till the 4th quarter of 2008, but you know EVERYTHING right? Oh, wait they use melee in the game and msot of the weapons aren't guns at all, there mining tools... So if you going to sound the least bit smart, try not to sound like a half wit flamer who's only intent is to sabatoge every thread.

And to what Xyth said about the universe not being infinite. The universe, to our knowledge is infinite, i don't see any huge wall or anything, so if the universe isn't infinite what is at the end? It's plain and simple.... it never ends.... Unless you can prove otherwise i don't think your offering much of an arguement. I mean i can't scientificly prove that it never ends either but, just look up there, you don't see any huge thing blocking it, so alls we can do is assume that it never stops.
  • XythXyth Avatar Join Date: 2003-11-04 Member: 22312Members
    Waffles, your complete lack of scientific knowledge is mind boggling.
    The universe isn't infinite, currently it is expanding in size but as it expands energy becomes more diffused. We will reach a time when the universe is so large that average energy is about 0, making any kind of life impossible. Besides, whether it's infinetly large doesn't matter since it's only possible for us to interact with a small portion of it. This still has nothing to do with the game though.
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    I never really has much faith in this thread to begin with. Locked.

--Scythe--
This discussion has been closed.