2 little problems with Safari

ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
<div class="IPBDescription">But the site rocks anyway :-D</div>Copy & paste from new website comments:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You're right sorry i didn't get it! Indeed now i am at home and i noticed this and i logged in to say that. The only thing i see, as reported, not in forum pages, search bar is half covered. I noticed here at home on Safari 2, but if coris say that it see that on Safari on Windows (only beta 3 available) for sure i didn't nocited at work. My fault, sorry.

PS: also attachments option, here below when posting a message has the two buttons half covered.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Comments

• BigDBigD [OldF] Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1596Members
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->also attachments option, here below when posting a message has the two buttons half covered.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I get the same thing with Opera. The text "Site Message (Message will auto close in 2 seconds)" doesn't close until I hit the red x. Until then, the "choose..." and "upload" buttons are half buried (though I can scroll down to them). Hitting the x fixes it, but if that disappeared properly it wouldn't be a problem. The search bar however is fine.

Mind you, I'd say the "Select a file Attachment space used" font is bit too large anyway (as it shows up for me anyway.) It doesn't need to be larger than the title bar text I'd imagine...

Opera 9.22
    Ubuntu
    1024x768