Can we please archive some of these topics

spyduckspyduck Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18939Members Posts: 36
We have some once-relevant topics that no longer pertain to Natural Selection, such as Team Resources, etc.. (because we are at 3.2 so far) and other things I saw in the "webbed" forum posts. There is a way
to create an archived locked forum where we can browse past stuff.

I would like to see a guide on the "modern" use of a fade, as I see guys using blink+swipe in the +movement... BUt I always had a hard time getting swipe to work perfectly in time with hitting the marine. Also I would like to see exact details on how Focus works... It says it ups the power on one ability.. which one? Swipe?
user posted image

Comments

• JetJaguarJetJaguar Join Date: 2006-12-28 Member: 59291Members Posts: 24
    yes, swipe, isn't that hard to figure out since you attack slower with focus, and you aren't slower with acid, and meta and blink isn't any attacks.
  • Femme_FataleFemme_Fatale Join Date: 2005-06-21 Member: 54310Members, Constellation Posts: 427
    edited March 2007
    focus only works for primary attacks

bite
    swipe
    lerkbite
    gore

oops forgot the gorgey sad-fix.gif

and spit!

there done.
    Designated Gorge :D
    IPB Image
    Signature Image By Cookie: )
    "I've never hated a man enough to give him back his diamonds".
    QUOTE(#Naturalselection)
    <Swift> Every time I talk to Thaldy it feels like I'm getting bukakked with stupid.
    <Thaldy> okay swift that werent funny but moronically erotic?
  • the_x5the_x5 the Xzianthian Join Date: 2004-03-02 Member: 27041Members, Constellation Posts: 3,175
    You know I get more leap kills with focus for some reason. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to be a fluke thing. Now I usually have adrenaline too, but why more leap kills after focus?
    Coined the qualitative attribute entropy in reference to game maps.
    Do not eat the dark energy balls, please.
    imageimageimage