My 9-11 Conspiracy Thoughts

CookieboogerCookiebooger Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33343Members
<div class="IPBDescription">ever wonder?</div> I was watching an episode of family guy where this british guy buys the clam pub and then burns it down to get insurance money... then i started thinking who in the world would want to do that? Then.. it hits me! The US would! So here are a few questions to think about;

Where was all of the gold, platinum and other riches on the videos that they taped AFTER the attacks?

Would someone actually WANT to commit suicide with a jet? I dont think so... How would he get through ALL of that security with out leaving the airspace? You would have ARMY JETS chasing your ****.

How far would you have to be to control an Radio Controlled jet with a high frequency remote? Answer= Not that very far. you could be A BLOCK away to use this kind of technology. Who would have this kind of tech.? The Top Secret Agents of 51!!!

So why would anyone want to do this? REALLY big money! I'm talking MILLIONS of dollars here. Just one building costed about 73$ MILLION back in the 1960's. Just wonder how much they made DESTROYING it and claiming it over TERRORIST destruction of both buildings?? HMMM I'd have to say a well over 60$ BILLION dollars! Wan't any fries with that?

Comments, suggestions please

Comments

• BloodySlothBloodySloth Join Date: 2003-08-27 Member: 20284Members
    See that guy in your avatar? That's what I was doing after reading your post.
  • CxwfCxwf Join Date: 2003-02-05 Member: 13168Members, Constellation
    Yeah, that about sums it up. I was thinking of replying with logic--but logical replies are reserved for logical questions.
  • LegatLegat Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17868Members
    Off Topic Forum? anyone?
  • CyndaneCyndane Join Date: 2003-11-15 Member: 22913Members
    Yeah, logic seems to be failing me on how to respond exactly.
  • SnidelySnidely Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13098Members
    edited August 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cookiebooger+Aug 6 2005, 12:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cookiebooger @ Aug 6 2005, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Comments, suggestions please <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Please, don't think of a motive and then try to shoehorn the crime to fit in with it.

Why do people see conspiracies where there are none? The truth of 9/11 seems fairly straightforward; why is it hard to accept?
  • RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Members, NS1 Playtester
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cookiebooger+Aug 6 2005, 01:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cookiebooger @ Aug 6 2005, 01:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I was watching an episode of family guy where this british guy buys the clam pub and then burns it down to get insurance money... then i started thinking who in the world would want to do that? Then.. it hits me! The US would! So here are a few questions to think about;

Where was all of the gold, platinum and other riches on the videos that they taped AFTER the attacks?

Would someone actually WANT to commit suicide with a jet? I dont think so... How would he get through ALL of that security with out leaving the airspace? You would have ARMY JETS chasing your ****.

How far would you have to be to control an Radio Controlled jet with a high frequency remote? Answer= Not that very far. you could be A BLOCK away to use this kind of technology. Who would have this kind of tech.? The Top Secret Agents of 51!!!

So why would anyone want to do this? REALLY big money! I'm talking MILLIONS of dollars here. Just one building costed about 73$ MILLION back in the 1960's. Just wonder how much they made DESTROYING it and claiming it over TERRORIST destruction of both buildings?? HMMM I'd have to say a well over 60$ BILLION dollars! Wan't any fries with that?

Comments, suggestions please <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Rings with too much sarcasm for me to believe that it's a post in good nature. And since no one has graced this with an intelligent reply, falling instead to the same level as the starter, I think we can call this one DOA.

***Locked***
This discussion has been closed.