Usa Vs ?

13»

Comments

• TOmekkiTOmekki Join Date: 2003-11-25 Member: 23524Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Quaunaut+Jul 5 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Quaunaut @ Jul 5 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Its kinda sad. I'd love soccer a lot more than American football if it wasn't for my parents forcing me to do it when I was young, thus forcing me to hate it(I'm a tall/muscular kid, even when I was young, and got called "foul" a number of times I'd go to kick a goal and a kid, trying to block my foot[instead of the ball] got kicked. I was held back, every single game, purely because of strength. Oh, and sexism won out too- I held up a fist at a girl from her punching me in the stomach(of which everyone saw that), but I got called foul and was thrown out of the game for just holding up a fist. I wasn't even within 10 feet of her, and I wasn't moving towards her. GG sexism). <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    just play e-sports and go jog if you need exercise
  • ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi&#33; Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-Quaunaut+Jul 5 2005, 10:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Quaunaut @ Jul 5 2005, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Its kinda sad. I'd love soccer a lot more than American football if it wasn't for my parents forcing me to do it when I was young, thus forcing me to hate it(I'm a tall/muscular kid, even when I was young, and got called "foul" a number of times I'd go to kick a goal and a kid, trying to block my foot[instead of the ball] got kicked. I was held back, every single game, purely because of strength. Oh, and sexism won out too- I held up a fist at a girl from her punching me in the stomach(of which everyone saw that), but I got called foul and was thrown out of the game for just holding up a fist. I wasn't even within 10 feet of her, and I wasn't moving towards her. GG sexism). <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The sport is just getting going in America right now and there was quite alot of interest from Americans in their national team at the latest world cup qualifiers which is good to see. The American team is getting stronger year after year too which is good to see as it would be nice to see some new quality and strong teams emerging to give the generally stronger Europeans some good competition.
  • Deus_Ex_MachinaDeus_Ex_Machina Join Date: 2004-07-01 Member: 29674Members
  • V_MANV_MAN V-MAN Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6217Members, Constellation
    Current Olympic Gold medalists at Rugby is the USA, mind you Rugby hasn't been in the Olympics since 1924 but they are still thge current gold medalists none the less.
  • RoverRover blargh Join Date: 2003-09-23 Member: 21139Members
    EGGBALL !!

Anyway someone said soccer doesn't have tactics...although I don't watch sports at all (I find it boring), soccer <i>does</i> have tactics tho...
  • DubbilexDubbilex Chump Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9799Members
    Soccer tactics are more improvised (and therefore a little less scientific) - you know, triangulation and flying V formations?