Searching Clan

rooroo Join Date: 2005-04-26 Member: 50173Members Posts: 1
New player from Germany
Hey guys,
I'm searching (who would've guessed?) a NS clan that would introduce me into the NS clan-life. I'd prefer a German or UK clan but any other European country would be ok as well.

About me:
I'm playing NS only for a short time. I prefer the HA/GL combination. I am experienced in teamplay, using Teamspeak, IRC and so on.

Any questions and/or offers may be posted here. You may also contact me via IRC (QuakeNet; #australia; "Barnes"), ICQ #219111220, eMail zerimskijATmsn.com or MSN (same as eMail). I've also got AIM and YIM installed, but I don't use them really often.

Greetz,
roo aka. Barnes

Comments

• digzdigz be still, maggot Join Date: 2002-05-07 Member: 588Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation Posts: 872 mod
    Look guys, either help him or dont (and dont post...). Roo, you should take the opportunity to search through all the threads asking for recruits, perhaps there are a few Euro Clans in here. Id also recommend searching for European leagues => European Clans.
    NS Forum Moderator. Feel free to Message me.
    It only takes 2 bites [insert parasite] to get to the center of a meatpop.
  • CheeseCheese Lork on the Clorf Join Date: 2003-12-15 Member: 24396Members, Constellation Posts: 931
    i did help him grml...i sent him into this forum (through IRC) and told him to write such a post. (as many other people did before).

I just wondered why he shouldnt open his own "I need a clan" thread as many other people did.
  • surprisesurprise Join Date: 2003-01-16 Member: 12382Members, Constellation Posts: 674
    edited May 2005
    yup, so true

hm, im not from that clan, but when i was clanning, they were kind of trainingpartners...

might try it there, many people, not THAT seriously competitive, and they might give you a try and show you the deal

the url:
    http://www.grr-clan.de/grrbb2/index.php

good luck tounge.gif

edit:: if you dont know where to go: forum-> rekrutierung
    playing since 1.04 - IPB Image since 3.0 beta
    If you mess up, you die. Such is Natural Selection.
    I'm excited to get back to my first love. Aliens and high-powered weaponry - Flayra