ventrilo/TS voice record for NS demos

Voodo_HUNVoodo_HUN Join Date: 2006-11-29 Member: 58773Members
<div class="IPBDescription">voice record addon</div>Now, in the HL 1 engine its not supported(or isnt done) that if i record a demo it record the sound that i hear on ventrilo/TS. It would be nice if NS2 would have a feature like this for demo recordig. So if i would start the demo recording in NS2 it would record that i hear, and say in ventrilo/TS, so a public game-demo(for later times to be rewieved) it would be better.

sry for my english.

Voodo

Comments

• XerondXerond Undefined Join Date: 2004-07-09 Member: 29817Members, Constellation
    edited December 2006
    Then the game would have to support one, if not both of those third party programs, and if they're going to go through so much trouble to pick up on what type of sound is going through those programs, they might as well find a way to implement it into the game. I dont think it would happen. If you want your voice added into the demo, urge the team to be able to design different codecs for the server settings so that the quality can be better. Big pub servers wont use it, but a small private server for scrims/matches could probably support a higher quality voice codec.