Issues involving Aserogaming

Spr33Spr33 Join Date: 2006-11-26 Member: 58715Members
Whatsup guys? I'm kinda a reg on aserogaming servers and heard about the thread here about the servers. I AM NOT STARTING A FLAME WAR. I would just like to say that some of you people on the forums are extremely quick to be judgmental.

1. The racist comment was taken completely out of context. I know Ase and you guys seem to portray Ase as a "white power" manic. He was joking, you know:

Joke : 1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting

If i had enough time, I could go back into history and make every famous person seem like a racist by simply taking things out of context...

You guys seem to think that racists slurs are constantly thrown around. They are not. There may be no rule against it but no one is blatantly racist.

There are no nazi signs being totted around on the server. Maybe you should give the server a chance instead of being judgmental. By saying that you are not going to join the server because of 2 comments, clearly shows that you yourself is no different than a racist. A racist judges someone by their looks, their skin color etc. You are judging the server by 7 words, not even giving the server a chance. By doing this you are being just as prejudice as a racist. So don't call yourself non-racist.

2. Mak, don't even get me started on your ban. First of all, we do not want pros in our server. That just makes the server pointless when a guy just goes 50 - 2 and just completely demolishes the other team. Stick to pro gaming. And second, mak when you act like a ######bag and piss off all the admins in the server, we have all the right to ban you. You talk ish on the server and then to you come to this forum and post here acting as if you are a friendly gamer and was wrongfully banned. Bullish.

So I urge you gamers, that did not even give asero a chance, to see for yourself if asero servers are as racist as you believe they are. If you find that they are, feel free to leave, no one is keeping you on the server.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.