Does anyone know how to set-up Source SDK hammer for NS?

Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
<div class="IPBDescription">Having a problem or a million!!!</div>OK, i'm trying to set-up hammer for NS, but since the only hammer i have is in the Source SDk i am encountering problems following the set-up instructions above on setting up hammer for steam.

Can anyone give me an idiots walkthrough guide, or a copy of Hammer 3.5 (or 3.4 and a link to the 3.5 exe)?

I really am struggling in my n00bness, but i am consoling myself by making a zombie map...

Comments

• ShenTraXShenTraX Join Date: 2003-11-10 Member: 22434Members, Constellation
    edited November 2006
    You checked the links over at ERC? ERC is the shizzle.

<a href="http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php?go=hammer" target="_blank">http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php?go=hammer</a>

/e
    P.S. if ya still cant find what you're looking for, I still have a full get-up on my home machine from whence I made maps *shudders*. I could send you a zip or two.

/ee
    <!--quoteo(post=1580386:date=Nov 24 2006, 01:04 PM:name=Soul_Rider)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Soul_Rider @ Nov 24 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]1580386[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    I really am struggling in my n00bness, but i am consoling myself by making a zombie map...
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    As long as it doesn't resemble a 'fall' or 'siege' map.... which may void support here.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Thanks for that I will check it out.

I used to have it all set-up for Hammer 3.5, but after several hard drive failures without back-ups...

And all this new fangled using hammer 4.0 is very unintuitive. I can't find the locations of most of the relevant folders etc.
  • ShenTraXShenTraX Join Date: 2003-11-10 Member: 22434Members, Constellation
    ERC should have everything ya need... but like i said... i can send you a zip later if you still need somethin'.

Sheesh, I still use the WON version of HL to test with ...
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I think i will end up doing that Shen...