How much money will my PSP stuff...

AlcapwnAlcapwn "War is the science of destruction" - John Abbot Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17590Members
<div class="IPBDescription">...fetch on Ebay?</div>Im thinking about selling my PSP. It just hasnt been doing it for me, you know? It hasnt warranted the $350 purchase i made for it. (Got it last year, when PSP was $250 and a 1gb stick was ~$100) So im thinking of buying a 360.

Ive got:
<ul><li>PSP with headphones/remote control thingy</li><li>1Gb memory stick</li><li>32mb memory stick (Came with PSP)</li><li>~10-11 games</li></ul>

How much do you think it will go for on ebay?

Comments

• NolSinklerNolSinkler On the Clorf Join Date: 2004-02-15 Member: 26560Members, Constellation
    No idea, gamespot is a better place to ask this kind of question. But I'd guess maybe $500?
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    There are 3rd party companies that monitor ebay on a regular basis to see trends in final selling prices of items. It's convenient for buyers to know the average sale price of an item they're bidding on so they know when it starts being a bad deal.

From the seller perspective, it's handy here for you to know how much money you're likely to get--before you start the auction.

The downside is that the companies I've seen that offer this service charge a fee. You may be lucky enough to find a company that offers a free trial, discounted 1st lookup, or similar deal.
  • UltimaGeckoUltimaGecko hates endnotes Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16320Members
    Or you could perform a similar service by monitoring numerous e-bay auctions yourself and keeping track of the final sales price. This may take awhile, though, based on the number of PSPs being auctions, among other things...generally price reduces with time (and then occasionally steeply rises about 50 years later, woohoo!).