A Little Heavy On Stickies In Here?

moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
<div class="IPBDescription">Just thought I'd point it out</div> This forum doesn't get traffic like it used to, so it really isn't an issue, but it seems like the sticky list has gotten a little larger than it needs to be.

Comments

• LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    For a beginner all of those stickies are useful. When I first started mapping any place like this was a big help. I dunno I just think it's a lot better than the 200 more question topics that will pop up just because people were too lazy to search instead of having the answer stickied right infront of them.
  • CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    Imo the Source texture remake should be artwork forum, and definitely destickied. Not to mention the fact that that thread sees barely any update.