Best Modeling Tools?

Terran_marineTerran_marine Join Date: 2005-02-21 Member: 42011Members Posts: 90
can anny one tell me wat the best modeling programm is?
and a direct link to download thx for your support
Today We Unite under 1 banner against the zerg and protoss!!!

Comments

• ChronoChrono Local flyboy Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18989Members Posts: 5,865
    there are many debates arguing about this

if you want a nice little cheap modeling program that your going to use to do game models with go with milkshape 3d its only $25
    http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/

and there is a free program called softimage XSI which i hear is pretty good tho i havent tried it myself
    http://www.softimage.com/home/

then there are the more expensive programs like
    maya
    3ds max
    lightwave 3d
    rhinoceros

pretty much all of these programs have free 30 day trials that you can try out

hope that helps
    QUOTE(MSN)
    Coleman: euro-fighter would be a cool name for a wang

"SERIOS POSTING - dropping the discussion forums IQ one post at a time"
  • Terran_marineTerran_marine Join Date: 2005-02-21 Member: 42011Members Posts: 90
    ok thx i used to use Milkshape i downloaded now Gmax but cann anny one tell me how to weld to object to gether?i only can edite 1 object at the time
    Today We Unite under 1 banner against the zerg and protoss!!!
  • sheena_yanaisheena_yanai Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11426Members Posts: 4,469
    edited August 2005
    i always say it does not matter wich application you will use. your best modelling tools are still your hands, some talent, and a good three dimensional imagination...oh..and alot of practice...

chrono..how could you dare to forget cinema 4d...or shade.. even truespace wow.gif
  • ChronoChrono Local flyboy Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18989Members Posts: 5,865
    sheena i did it just to make you mad smile-fix.gif
    QUOTE(MSN)
    Coleman: euro-fighter would be a cool name for a wang

"SERIOS POSTING - dropping the discussion forums IQ one post at a time"