Help Me With This

niperOfDepairniperOfDepair Join Date: 2004-05-10 Member: 28586Members
<div class="IPBDescription">OMG HAX</div> I was wondering. I need a wiggle walk script that I can shoot or break it off in the middle of it to shoot. I know that a normal wigglewalk script will not enable you to shoot during its process. So I need one that does. Thank you!

Comments

• stallioNstallioN Join Date: 2005-06-21 Member: 54363Members
    As far as I know, this isn't possible without a macro or _special.
    Unless you want a script that you must repeatedly hammer as you walk. I don't recommend using this as I don't think I've done it correctly... could someone test it in-game and check?
    <!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->// Wiggle
    alias "lol" "rofl"
    alias "rofl" "+moveleft; wait; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait; -moveright; wait; lmao"
    alias "lmao" "+moveleft; wait; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait; -moveright; wait; roflmao"
    alias "roflmao" "+moveleft; wait; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait; -moveright; wait; lollercoaster"
    alias "lollercoaster" "+moveleft; wait; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait; -moveright; wait"
    bind "space" "lol"<!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--ec2-->