Quake 2 Pack

DogmeatDogmeat Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13571Members
edited July 2005 in Concepts and Requests
<div class="IPBDescription">Not a new idea but still a good one :/</div> I'm sure that there has been some requests for Q2 pack before but here it is again.
It would be quite cool to have the normal enemy soldier for light marine and maybe some bigger guy or that gl guy for heavy marine. The normal machine gun for lmg, minigun for hmg and the gl for gl ofcourse and the blaster for pistol. And so on and so on... and I'm sure that this wouldn't be very hard to make.

Comments

• DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    edited July 2005
    I was working on one a while back, I had the cyborg half done but screwed it up half way through. The grenade launcher is half done, its hard to find out a good idea to reload it. The next thing I was going to do is the blaster, but I never feel like doing it.

These are the ones I got done for now

<a href='http://www.hosting.nsagames.com/drfuzzy/ns/models/q2weapons/' target='_blank'>Chaingun, Machinegun, and Infantry portal</a>

Also, the q2 hud I made is on nsarmslab.
  • KaineKaine Join Date: 2002-08-07 Member: 1096Members, Constellation
    edited July 2005
    woops.

cool idea, love to see it

always been a fan of Q2 shotgun and machinegun.
  • Chubi_ChanChubi_Chan Join Date: 2004-08-26 Member: 30924Members
    for the grenadelauncher...hmmm...you could make a small "magazine" on the bottom the feeds from the top,I.E. you push in new rounds like you would with an SKS.
  • DogmeatDogmeat Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13571Members
    I think that the player models are the most important thing on this one. The normal Q2 human marine is ugly as hell but the light guard units would be great as marines.
    And there are alot of sounds in Q2 which would fit in NS just fine. And think about some of the Q2 backrounds for NS.

Btw, wasn't there a railgun siege on some site? And yes... the Q2 shotgun=sex...
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    Oh yea I did the siege too how could I forget ^_^

Should be on NSA too