Gunz

BulletHeadBulletHead Join Date: 2004-07-22 Member: 30049Members
<div class="IPBDescription">How do you login?</div> Yeah... I did the login screen at the start of the game... and... well... the game isn't frozen... it's just not doing anything... at all...

what do I do now?

Comments

• ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    edited June 2005
    what do you get?

just the splash scrn and nothing else?

if so alt f4 and try a different server, that one is actualy down (we all play server 3 btw)

gona go see if the servers are alive/dead

yah, server 3 is up, though full

it looks like only servers 2 and 3 are up, and they are both full up
  • RedfordRedford Monorailcatfjord Join Date: 2002-04-28 Member: 528Members, NS1 Playtester
    There is a bug currently when one of the servers crash (which happens every time someone tries to create a quest room using a hack) that it sometimes doesn't reboot and remains in limbo. What this means is that when you try and connect, the server just loads forever. This is bad since the servers don't auto-restart in this case, and this means they need to be restarted manually, which doesn't happen very often. If this happens, kill via task manager and try a diffrent server.
  • InvaznInvazn Join Date: 2004-03-04 Member: 27142Members
    I dunn know how to log in either. It just gets to the login screen, and i can't do anything, not even type in my info.