Ectype -

TribalDanielTribalDaniel Join Date: 2003-05-26 Member: 16720Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Looking for members</div> Ectype is currently in the process of recruiting players for the next CAL season. Currently we are made up of BigBearKeith and Myself, both experienced Delta players. We are looking for veterans and new players alike, preferably new players who are interested in playing competitive. We are willing to show you everything, all you need to bring with you is a certain level of a skill, dedication and a desire to improve.
Our requirements are few and simple:
- Must be at least 17 years of age, from personal experience younger players tend to be less mature, and end up having issues with other clan members. This is not to say there are no mature people out there under 17, but from personal experience there are few.
- Must be willing to scrim and practice daily if not every other day. Some weeks will be slacker and others will be tougher, basically we need dedicated members, usually teams scrim in the late afternoon and night. So if you can be available for a couple hours from 6-12pm that would be great.
- Time Zone does not matter, but once again make you are dedicated and aren't constantly leaving and/or not showing up.
- Desire to learn and get along with other. This is the most important to us, teams are meant to be small communites where people can be with each other and have a good time. We are not looking for people with ego's/attitude problems/listening issues and overall quitters.
- Basic use of mIRC
- Must have a certain level of skill, by this we mean you must be an average or above average player. We aren't asking you to be a great person, just someone with a basic foundation of skill that can be worked upon.

That is all, if you fit those requirements and would like to be part of this team please stop by #ectype @ irc.gamesurge.net or if you don't currently have mIRC you can contact me by email at filemon333@yahoo.com Once again however, we prefer mIRC and if you contact me by email you will be asked to install mIRC to be able to participate.