Problem With The Map For A Marine!

GingerGinger Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1043Members
when i am a marine i cannot see my self on the map all i can see is the ways to go? that means i dont know whichs ways there is to go from where i am! has any one else got that problem or does any one know how to fix it?

Comments

• CMEastCMEast Join Date: 2002-05-19 Member: 632Members
    Ginger, your in the middle of the map. Think you can work out where to go from there?
  • J2002RJ2002R Join Date: 2002-10-29 Member: 1694Members
  • TruewrestlerTruewrestler Join Date: 2002-05-02 Member: 570Members
    stfu guys, this is a valid suggestion

otherwise, why the fvck do we have crosshairs
  • UnCriticalUnCritical Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 73Members, Constellation
    Errrr Truewrestler - i think he was talking about the minimap....not the actual map.

And yeah it is possible to figure it out, will help after you get to know the map, also for me i oftren look at the minimap to see where i am and where im heading now, that way you know which door you used to enter the room.
  • TruewrestlerTruewrestler Join Date: 2002-05-02 Member: 570Members
    errrr.... i know he means the minimap

it you don't need a dot on the minimap then why do you need a crosshair for 1st person view?
  • smokedbaconsmokedbacon Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6006Members
    edited November 2002
    Agreed. A dot should be on the minimap to show _exactly_ where you are. As it is right now, by looking somewhere in the center, you can see that your somewhere in a hall, or somewhere between two rooms, but you dont know if you are standing _directly_ below that vent cover or not.

And its exactly why we have crosshairs. You dont need a crosshair....you shoot in the middle of the screen, so just line it up. CMEast, think you can work it out from there?