Help With Printing

CplDavisCplDavis I hunt the arctic Snonos Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12097Members
<div class="IPBDescription">bussiness cards.</div> Hey all here is a question if anyone knows the answer that would be great.

I bought some pre cut bussiness card paper from the store.
I need to make some cards for myself.

its the paper sheets that you can put in your inkjet printer so you can print your card design right on it

It has a perforated boarder on all 4 sides then room for 2 cards across and 5 down in the middle. = 10 cards per sheet.

So anyways I made a nifty card in photoshop with a seal design and everything.

Then I opened up ms word and went to tools/evelopes and lables and made a template with the correct card and boarder mesurements so that it matches with the printer card paper.

Now my question..

How the hell do I get my saved image "card" in there?
It wont let me paste it into the "insert your card text here box" or drag and drop, and I cant find an insert file option anywhere. I cant open the card (i tried it in jpeg and bmp) and put it in the box either.

I tried getting the blank template up and then manually copying and pasting my card picture into the boxes but then you cant resize it to fix properly, it jumps and makes it too big or too small for its designated box. or you cant get it to align flush with boarders. it leaves a gap. I tried the various formatting options but it wont move.

meh. Im proablly overlooking something stupid but thats your job to help tell me what Im a noob at lol.

Any ideas?

Comments