[fat] Is Recruiting For Competitive Team

eliotmateliotmat Join Date: 2002-12-01 Member: 10350Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 423
for the first time in it's 5yr history
[FAT] is looking for some serious player (preferably with a long NS history) to play in CAL competition. Any players chosen will have the full support of a clan with 5 years of history.

Our pub community is solidly established, and now we want to bring our uniqueness to the competitive scene.

We have set up #fat-ns on game surge for the competitive team.
We currently seeking a small private server for scrims+PUGs+practice+matches.
A ventrillo server is being set up for the team.
Team forums are being set up.
We already have a 20 player PUB server (full during primetime hours everyday).

Even if you have had a bad experience on our pub server please feel free to apply. If interested please send me a private message on these boards.

Our website is www.fatclan.com. Our server is 69.93.41.35:27015 [FAT]'s Accidental Bowel Movement v3.03. Visit our boards, play on our server, and get familiar with us.

- [FAT]Matt!-tF-RgB

imageimageimage
Happy Belated 10 Year Anniversary to us, NS Forums! I would have gotten you flowers, but you are a message board and probably wouldn't appreciate flowers.
---
My old clan and server - RIP - many good memories:
fatclan.com
69.93.41.35:27015[FAT]'s Accidental Bowel Movement **NS ONLY**
NS Forums -->imageimage<--Anything New

Comments

• ShYShY Join Date: 2005-04-28 Member: 50328Members Posts: 4
    I love your sig matt
  • pacopaco Join Date: 2003-08-14 Member: 19708Members, Constellation Posts: 27
  • Splinter_SteveSplinter_Steve Join Date: 2005-03-20 Member: 45881Members Posts: 310
    I hear Paco will be selling merchandise at the local Wal-Mart biggrin-fix.gif
  • Death_by_bulletsDeath_by_bullets Join Date: 2004-03-14 Member: 27336Members Posts: 139
    #fat-ns GOGOGO!
    `natural erection
    Phillip the Server
  • AnbuAnbu Join Date: 2005-01-06 Member: 33008Members Posts: 123
  • The_RangerThe_Ranger So.Cali Join Date: 2003-01-27 Member: 12800Members, Constellation, WC 2013 - Shadow Posts: 210 Fully active user
    5 years? NS hasn't been out for that long has it..? Thought it was more like 4, almost.
  • eliotmateliotmat Join Date: 2002-12-01 Member: 10350Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 423
    QUOTE (The Ranger @ Apr 29 2005, 01:58 AM)
    5 years? NS hasn't been out for that long has it..? Thought it was more like 4, almost.

We started off as CS clan, and all but abandoned CS in 2002 for NS.
    imageimageimage
    Happy Belated 10 Year Anniversary to us, NS Forums! I would have gotten you flowers, but you are a message board and probably wouldn't appreciate flowers.
    ---
    fatclan.com
  • TwistedXTwistedX Join Date: 2004-10-01 Member: 32042Members Posts: 52
    Once i get my new computer (sometime soon i hope), i would like to take you up on this offer, which most likely wont last that long but..till then, i'll just enjoy pub'in your server.

<3
  • NonokNonok Join Date: 2004-07-28 Member: 30208Members Posts: 21
    I would try out if i didn't suck so bad after my inactivity. tounge.gif
    user posted image
  • RyCeRyCe Join Date: 2003-02-10 Member: 13360Members Posts: 2
    I got banned from your server, i'll join if you can unban me. Thanks.
  • DismanDisman Kentucky Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15227Members Posts: 125 Fully active user
    I would definately consider it, Matt. You know how long I had played NS until my return about a week ago. I'm still a bit rusty, and I need to relearn the maps, but I am interested in competitive play.

Just keep me under your hat if you ever have an opening. I'd like to at least try out once I get some oil on these rusty gears. smile-fix.gif Thanks!

Van

aka Disman
    "Even though we cannot change the direction of the wind, we can always adjust our sails...."

"A boy does what he wants to do, a man does what he has to do."
  • eliotmateliotmat Join Date: 2002-12-01 Member: 10350Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 423
    Ryce, you are so full of it. You are pretty much a member of our clan. We've only been playing CS+NS together for like 3 or 4 years.

Disman, I'll get with the other members of the new team and see what they think.
    imageimageimage
    ---
    fatclan.com
  • DismanDisman Kentucky Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15227Members Posts: 125 Fully active user
    Much appreciated Matt. However, I want to be an asset to the team. In order for me to be just that, I feel as though I need more practice and I need to learn the maps. smile-fix.gif Just let me know what the guys think. Take care!
    "Even though we cannot change the direction of the wind, we can always adjust our sails...."

"A boy does what he wants to do, a man does what he has to do."
  • ShYShY Join Date: 2005-04-28 Member: 50328Members Posts: 4
    i've been banned too =[