Why Does Eon Get No Love?

13»

Comments

• MrBenMrBen ns_eclipse, ns_veil caretaker Join Date: 2002-11-14 Member: 8575Members
    edited April 2005
    The marine rounds won on ns_veil is hardly reason to call the map unbalanced. Terrors marine win came somewhat out of the blue and exigent's came around because both of [t]'s fades died stupidly fast and weren't exactly up to par after playing for 3 hours. I suspect we'd of seen a 1-1 outcome if veil had been selected as the first or second map.
  • MistenTHMistenTH Join Date: 2003-01-01 Member: 11706Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Veil used to be marine-friendly, but with the new vents and reworked hives and corridors, i can say it's fairly balanced now.

Throw in a lerk, and those long corridors become gas chambers, with no corners to ambush the lerk with.

Quite like it :o)

I liked all these maps that others rejected, don't know why. Altair, Agora, Ayumi, Eon, Orbital. They're cool and mostly atmospheric, don't get why people don't like to play them.

Probably same reason why everyone loved de_dust in CS with it's 1.5 different passages to the other side, instead of de_zoption which had like 4 differing paths and 2 different levels, which I loved.