So Uh...how About Them Demos?

AlcapwnAlcapwn "War is the science of destruction" - John Abbot Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17590Members
<div class="IPBDescription">More importantly, HLTV demos.</div> I have been watching alot of demos lately (mostly due to the nation cup) and i have noticed that HLTV demos are horribly buggy.
<ul><li>Alien Adrenaline Doesent show</li><li>Minimap doesent work correctly for marines</li><li>Weld Point Sprites not visible</li><li>General Missing Sprites everywhere (no stars from phase gate)</li><li>Marine comm Dropping stuff not there (in the corner)</li><li>Resource Nozzle's dont emit white gas</li><li>Not sure, but havent seen Alien SOF when in 1st person mode being displayed (even though you can see that they have the up) </li><li>Alien upgrade length bar not displayed (the time it takes to upgrade, on bottom))</li><li>Loads more</li></ul>

Is this gonna be fixed for 3.1? I mean, if 3.1 will be the final major version of NS on HL1, this really <b>needs</b> to be fixed. I find it weird that almost all of these have to do with sprites. At 1st i thought it was a bug with the way HL does sprites or something, then i noticed that certain sprites do get played (and animated too!) like the marine upgrades show up, and the gestating interlay (pink stuff) animates.

Comments