Request : Screenshots Of A Lmg Marine

Browser_ICEBrowser_ICE Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6944Members
<div class="IPBDescription">(need it to solve a modeling problem)</div> Can someone post here well lightened images of a marine holding an LMG with a front, left, right and top view ?

I need this to investigate a modeling problem I have. I suspect what the cause is but need these images to confirm.

I tried going on servers as spectator, but cannot get the right pictures.

Looking at combat photo thread, but no good shots there either.

Comments

• l0tusl0tus Join Date: 2004-09-07 Member: 31492Members
    since you can't spectate+freelook on most servers, you going to need to go into a game with someone intent on helping you, and have them 'pose.'
  • ObstObst Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14436Members, Constellation
    You can create yourself a posing rine.

1) Decompile soldier.mdl
    2) Decompile p_mg.mdl (into a different directory)

Now copy the p_mg reference and the texture into the directory in which you decompiled the soldier. Then open up the soldier.qc and look for
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->$bodygroup "marine"
    {
    studio "marine_ref"
    studio "marine_jetpack"
    }<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Now, immediately after that add in the line
    $body "lmg" "p_lmg_ref"
    so that it looks like

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->$bodygroup "marine"
    {
    studio "marine_ref"
    studio "marine_jetpack"
    }
    $body "lmg" "p_lmg_ref"<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Compile, then use HLMV to view the model which is now a rine holding an LMG.