Question Bout Finding Clans For Ns...

CalebCaleb Join Date: 2004-06-04 Member: 29103Members
any place, like a webpage or somethin, with a listing of the current NS clans, be they internation, or continental, ect?

i just wanna look around and see whats out there, but cant find any listings....

dont have MSN or IRC, so would prefer methods that dont use them..... but ill take what info i can get

Comments

• AndervalAnderval <3 Join Date: 2003-05-05 Member: 16073Members, Constellation
    edited March 2005
    well to join an active clan they'll most likey require you to use IRC so it's probably a good idea to download mIRC and install that.

the EU ns scene is on Quakenet while the US one is on Gamesurge, try joining #ns.search on Quakenet or #findnsclan ? on Gamesurge, im sure the people there will be happy to point you in the right direction of recruiting clans irc channels.

If all you want is a list of active clans then visit the CAL or gamingorb websites and look under their ns sections www.caleague.com and www.gamingorb.com
  • DrummerDrummer Join Date: 2004-02-18 Member: 26654Members
    edited March 2005
    well, #findnsclan is kinda dead, and there really isnt another place that would list all the clans and their details. the main scrimming system is setup through irc, so you're kinda screwed on that part. trying to make a clan or join one without irc is like playing ns without a mouse, you can do it, its just really really hard

if you are looking for a clan, mine is recruiting if you wanna check us out. link is in my sig
  • IsamilIsamil Join Date: 2003-11-25 Member: 23552Members, Constellation
    edited March 2005
    <a href='http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams' target='_blank'>http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams</a>
    That could do for you, of course you have to find active teams.
    (you'll have to navigate to where you want to be, I think the cal page uses cookies to find out where you should go)
  • FooKerFooKer Join Date: 2003-07-31 Member: 18622Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Until #findnsclan returns I set up #findclanns. Simple, but it works.