Cns Recruiting

QuaunautQuaunaut The longest seven days in history... Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14759Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">Only Super-Dedicated People Need Apply</div> Have 7 days a week free? Able to play an insane amount of NS without getting bored? Willing to learn a lot in a short time? Good sense of humor? You may just be for us.

We don't need experienced people. We just want people who can be on, every day, willing to play, whether you are experienced or not. The only hard-n-fast requirements are willingness to be on Vent every single day, have a high speed modem, and a decent sense of humor.

Currently, CnS is a "decent" clan, though earlier in the season we were one of the tops in Omega. Sadly as of late, many of our members have been having problems with not being able to keep up their part of the schedule, thanks to real life.

If you're interested, PM me, or catch me or [cns]Anathema on IRC on #cns. We hope to see you soon.

Comments

• SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    Meh, I recently changed my control sceme a whole lot (went from using arrow keys to wasd with jump as mousewheel, VERY different) and was trying to get some good practice to get used to it before I tryed out.

I'll start idling your IRC channel now that I know the adress though.