A Request From The Man In The Green Tin Can

Chubi_ChanChubi_Chan Join Date: 2004-08-26 Member: 30924Members
edited February 2005 in Artwork Forum
<div class="IPBDescription">other wise known as "heavy armor"</div> ok folks,as you probably don't know,I'm working on a book entitled <a href='http://dragonhut.cjb.net/' target='_blank'>Dragon Hut.</a> yes yes,it's crappy freewebs,bare with me.

I'm currently looking for someone to help me with art related affairs with the book. I need a banner for the site,a affilates banner,and if so inclined,you may join the Dragon Hut Project and help with book art,mainly in the features of the cover,chapter title art,background images,and etc. I'm governing this entire project by myself right now,and governing only myself right now...

additional positions are open in multiple fields,espically game designing,I plan to release a game to go with the book. The site has all the infomation you need,feel free to join the forums (Ground Level Access),and enjoy yourself

for the art position,I need at least need to see 1 peice of art by you. You may edit it via photoshop/paintshop,but keep that to a minimun.Anyone who openly applys and gets the job is subject to money receiveal if/when income is produced.