The Funnest Way To Play Ns Hera....

2»

Comments

• InSaInEInSaInE Join Date: 2004-02-02 Member: 25954Members
    Abit off topic, but one of my best loveshacks I ever found was on ns_lost. This was in the 2.0 days. It was down the bottom of the shaft in eternal requim. The only way to do this was to get a gorge to build a dc on top of a skulk whilst clinging to one of the walls, then the gorge jumps on the dc while the skulks slowly lowers it down to the bottom. Once almost near the bottom the skulk moves out from underneath and the chamber would fall onto the ground, but not die.

Using this method, more dcs, mts, and scs could be placed down there. With 3 dcs 3 mcs and a sc, the alien would be unfindable(if they had silence and didnt move)

The pit is too black to see anything cloaked down there. The best thing about this is that the comm would never think to scan down there........

Although this is probably an exploit, still it was fun back in the day
  • AvengerXAvengerX Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27459Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin-InSaInE+Feb 19 2005, 06:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (InSaInE @ Feb 19 2005, 06:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Abit off topic, but one of my best loveshacks I ever found was on ns_lost. This was in the 2.0 days. It was down the bottom of the shaft in eternal requim. The only way to do this was to get a gorge to build a dc on top of a skulk whilst clinging to one of the walls, then the gorge jumps on the dc while the skulks slowly lowers it down to the bottom. Once almost near the bottom the skulk moves out from underneath and the chamber would fall onto the ground, but not die.

Using this method, more dcs, mts, and scs could be placed down there. With 3 dcs 3 mcs and a sc, the alien would be unfindable(if they had silence and didnt move)

The pit is too black to see anything cloaked down there. The best thing about this is that the comm would never think to scan down there........

Although this is probably an exploit, still it was fun back in the day <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I miss buildign stuctures on top of skulk heads... too bad they took the feature out
    Same lol, I remember when I first found that love shack, good times.........
    I can imagine.... boy.... the fun of love shacks....
  • SDJasonSDJason Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16841Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-AvengerX+Feb 22 2005, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (AvengerX @ Feb 22 2005, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I can imagine.... boy.... the fun of love shacks.... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    you can still build on rines heads..

Nothing like sticking a commchair in the pit on nothing, or the lava on origin... or the bottom of drill shaft in bast... and building it as it falls... and havin someone jump in...

You get a SOF free comm who will last a good 20 minutes before the aliens find him..... even if the marines get uber super **** off

(note, requires mines to have the rine stand on)

~Jason
    <!--QuoteBegin-SDJason+Feb 22 2005, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SDJason @ Feb 22 2005, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-AvengerX+Feb 22 2005, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (AvengerX @ Feb 22 2005, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I can imagine.... boy.... the fun of love shacks.... <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    you can still build on rines heads..

Nothing like sticking a commchair in the pit on nothing, or the lava on origin... or the bottom of drill shaft in bast... and building it as it falls... and havin someone jump in...

You get a SOF free comm who will last a good 20 minutes before the aliens find him..... even if the marines get uber super **** off

(note, requires mines to have the rine stand on)

~Jason <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I haven't tried that yet.... I'm intrigued... I must test this
  • NecrosisNecrosis The Loquacious Sage Join Date: 2003-08-03 Member: 18828Members, Constellation
    Bast shaft + mines = best relocate ever. You can also knife juggle everyone to death.

Xeno isn't nice tho...
    The only problem with the other pits on maps different to lost is that you can actually see down them. Eternal requim is pretty much pitch black at the bottom
  • KarrdKarrd Join Date: 2005-02-26 Member: 42555Members
    One bit of fun for the landing pad relocate: have a few people (preferably without equipment to lose) take out thier knives and throw the onos off. It's fun to watch 3-4 onos rush just to get sent to thier doom by a pair of marines holding knives.