Twg Ii - Resident Evil: Incarnation

12346»

Comments

• ByekaByeka Name changed from Freak83 Toronto Join Date: 2003-03-13 Member: 14484Members, Constellation
    Everyone took out their pistols and started shooting F-5. Everyone except for one person. <i>Quaunaut</i> stood still and watched as the pistol bullets became engulfed in the large metallic creature’s body. He watched as F-5 stuck out its hand and all the pistols flew from their owners and got absorbed by F-5’s body. “Stop there.” <i>Quaunaut</i> said.

Everyone watched in amazement as the beast stood perfectly still beside <i>Quaunaut</i> who took out his pistol and pointed it at the group. “You’re the spy… it was you.” Said <i>Isamil</i>.

“Correct, along with my comrades, we managed to kill the UK, Greek, and Italian agents who were scheduled to meet with you and pose as them throughout this mission. You have learned far too much and I think it’s about time we dispose of you all.”

<i>Quaunaut</i> paused and smiled, to enjoy the effect of his words on the group. “Kill them.” He finally said.

The group watched in silence as the creature did not move. “Didn’t you hear me? I said kill them!”

In the moment where <i>Quaunaut</i> looked over at the creature, <i>Swiftspear</i> took the opportunity to launch a kick at <i>Quaunaut’s</i> handgun, knocking it out of his hands and sending him flying backwards in the room. With a lightning quick flash <i>Isamil</i> picked up the gun and pointed it at <i>Quaunaut</i>. “See, we come prepared. <i>Mantrid</i> here managed to latch a little electromagnetic frequency disturbing device to his pistol before it was taken. Whatever little methods you’re using to control that thing, don’t seem to be working any longer now do they?”

“KILL THEM!” <i>Quaunaut</i> shouted frantically.

But <i>Isamil</i> fired the rest of the pistol clip at him, killing <span style='color:red'>Quaunaut</span> in an instant. The moment he died, F-5 began to emit sparks. “It’s unstable! Let’s get out of here before it explodes!” issued <i>Abra</i>.

Running as fast at they could back the way to the library they heard a huge explosion coming from the room they had just left. <i>Condizzle</i> tossed a strange device on the ground behind them as they ran. A red light began flashing in the lab as they climbed the ladder back upstairs and ran through the now lit mansion, and out the front doors. As they got outside <i>Condizzle</i> took a small monitor out of his pocket and took a look at it. Peering over his shoulder, everyone saw the inside of the lab where dozens among dozens of Valersti were now flooding the area. “Not good!” said <i>Swiftspear</i> as they heard a cry coming from inside the mansion.

The next thing they saw however was a pleasant site; a UN helicopter was approaching the area where they now stood. They signaled with their arms for it to land and pick them up. It descended right in front of them where they ran inside and instructed the pilot to fly off. “What’s the big hurry?” he asked.

“Don’t ask, just get us out of here and have the place destroyed immediately!” ordered <i>Mantrid</i>. Not being one to disobey, the pilot spoke into his mic to UN headquarters and issued the command straight from United States special agent <i>Mantrid</i>.

Within minutes they saw a missile flying overhead the helicopter and blasting the infamous house into a pile of ash. Their mission was over, and Umbrella would never surface again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>HUMANS WIN THE GAME!</span></span>

No more posting in here, there will be a postgame thread created for everyone to discuss TWG II.
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    Thread locked by request.
This discussion has been closed.