Selling Books.

CookieboogerCookiebooger Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33343Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Take a look.</div> I have some books that I'm selling. I'm willing to ship worldwide, international, and statewide. All items will be shipped from UPS.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
"Understanding web services - XML, WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI"
Author(s): Eric Newcomer
Condition - Brand new
Description - Not one scratch, some little bending on cover.
Price : $50 USD only.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
"Inside Visual C++ Fourth Edition"
Author(s): David J. Kruglinski
Condition - New
Description - Some MINOR smudges, cd has not been opened.
Price : $40 USD only.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

"Calculus with analytic geometry"
Author(s): Robert Ellis, Denny Gulick
Condition - Used
Description - Some smudges, but not noticable much.
Price : $10 USD only.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Comments

• Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    Sorry to lock this, but I'm considering a form of unapproved advertising.
    I can't remember the last time we've allowed someone to make a thread saying "I'm selling this." If you have a small amount of personal webspace to put this list of books up, and you want to put a link in your sig saying "List of textbooks I have up for sale," it'd probably be about as effective and a lot cleaner.

Doomaniac's giveaway thread was a somewhat special case in that it's all, well, being given away, and he did ask for permission a half week or more before posting. But things like this, well...I don't want to set a precedent that would make people think they can turn to our off-topic section as a secondary e-bay.
This discussion has been closed.