Website Problem

napinapi Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14172Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Any one know how...?</div> I have a dream.... etc etc

Without using any custom installed stuff (like ActiveX or the like) - how would one go about having a pair of eyes that always looked at the mouse cursor on the page? So as you move it around, the two little eyes follow it around...

any ideas?

(ideally avoiding flash etc and the like)

Comments

• SoulSkorpionSoulSkorpion Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 423Members
    Miiiiiight be possible with judicious abuse of JavaScript (I'm not familiar enough with JavaScript to say for certain). When you say "the like", what exactly do you mean? It's not the least bit possible with pure HTML.
  • DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Members, NS1 Playtester
    Gah.

I need to stop reading the forums before 8AM..

I could have sworn you were talking about ocular implants...
  • PithlitPithlit Join Date: 2003-05-07 Member: 16120Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
  • BeowulfGrendelBeowulfGrendel Join Date: 2003-02-20 Member: 13775Members, Constellation
    Like <a href='http://javascript.internet.com/bgeffects/xeyes.html' target='_blank'>this</a>?
  • brute_forcebrute_force Join Date: 2003-10-04 Member: 21433Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-SoulSkorpion+Jan 21 2005, 10:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SoulSkorpion @ Jan 21 2005, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Miiiiiight be possible with judicious abuse of JavaScript (I'm not familiar enough with JavaScript to say for certain). When you say "the like", what exactly do you mean? It's not the least bit possible with pure HTML. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yep, most likely. I'd recommend something like Flash because... well, it's better. Why do you want to do this anyway?