Clan!

themakefunofpplacctthemakefunofpplacct Join Date: 2005-01-12 Member: 35170Members
edited January 2005 in Clan Recruitment
<div class="IPBDescription">CLAN!</div> Hi ok I'm going to need 5 players and they have to be really awesome well not really awesome but decent enough and then we are going to start a clan so yes clan. lol yes clan ok that will be our name i guess get on mirc and we will make a channel and then you will join that channel and we will scrim and **** around and maybe we could join cal ok guys pm me if you are interested

Comments

• themakefunofpplacctthemakefunofpplacct Join Date: 2005-01-12 Member: 35170Members
    edited January 2005
    Ok me and a friend have already decided on a name and an irc channel. We will be joining Cal as soon as we get 6 players.

Skills is not a necessity in this clan as long as you have time to spare. I have a bunch of clan experience so I could teach you everything you need to know as long as you have an open mind, a willingness to learn, and a bunch of time -_-.

Drop by #spartas.ns on gamesurge if you're interested.. or you can just pm me