Vote Yet?

2»

Comments

• Har_Har_the_PirateHar_Har_the_Pirate Join Date: 2003-08-10 Member: 19388Members, Constellation
    looks like bush will win, i was kinda hoping hed lose, but than again frankesstein scares me too....
  • MantridMantrid Lockpick Join Date: 2003-12-07 Member: 24109Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gadzuko+Nov 2 2004, 09:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Gadzuko @ Nov 2 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Mantrid+Nov 2 2004, 11:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mantrid @ Nov 2 2004, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have to wonder how many people simply wrote in "Pedro" for president.

God, Napoleon Dynamite sucked...

But remember! 2008: Schwarzeneggar vs. Hilary. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Unfortunately, The Terminator can't run for president unless we get a constitutional amendment that allows citizens born outside the US to become president. I doubt that's going to happen. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I know that, but he's the only person outrageous enough to pair against Hilary.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cold-NiTe+Nov 3 2004, 12:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cold-NiTe @ Nov 3 2004, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Mantrid+Nov 2 2004, 11:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mantrid @ Nov 2 2004, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have to wonder how many people simply wrote in "Pedro" for president.

God, Napoleon Dynamite sucked...

But remember! 2008: Schwarzeneggar vs. Hilary. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    My employer checked both candidates when he went in to vote. Because he just was fed up with the whole thing, apparently. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yay, another bush vote!
  • SoulSkorpionSoulSkorpion Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 423Members
    Voted for the first time, this year. I voted Labor. Not that that prevented the Liberals from gaining a majority in both the House of Reps <i>and</i> the Senate. Joy! Now they can screw over higher education even further, sign US trade agreements without bothering to read them or ask the people they'll affect, and otherwise continue to acquiesce to the every whim of the US government!

And you know, with that monkey looking like he's going to be voted back in in the US, moving to England is looking more and more attractive. The worst part about the Australian government tongue-kissing American backside to the extent that they do is that <i>we don't get to vote for the American leadership</i>.