Orkz Pack!

RaVeRaVe Join Date: 2003-06-20 Member: 17538Members
edited October 2004 in Concepts and Requests
<div class="IPBDescription">Something that just hit me....</div> I'm a big fan of the Orkz in the Warhammer universe (actually I haven't played the tabletop, just DoW), and I was thinking maybe someone could do an Ork pack for the marines. Yes, marines. I would say the Kharaa but they just don't seem to fit there....

Proposed weapons :

LMG : Shoota (or Bolter, but whatever)
Shotgun : I have absolutely NO idea. Maybe a modified Shoota of some sort....
Pistol : Slugga (is that the actual Pistol?)
HMG : Big Shoota (or Heavy Bolter)
GL : A somewhat modified Rokkit Launcha. I know someone here is creative enough to know how to switch some parts around....
Knife : An axe! An Orky axe!
Grenade : Stikkbomb
Welder : I'm lost here. Maybe a modified Flamer....nah that's insane XD
Mines : Obviously mines. That look orky of course.

Misc. Stuff :

Jetpack : Strap-on Rocket (like the Stormboyz)
Heavy Armor : Nobz armor with claws (or Warboss, but IIRC, you could only have one Warboss in the TT game and DoW....)

I am falling short of ideas on structures though....I could probably whip out my pencil and paper and sketch out some concepts for some structures, but I have a bad case of artist's block right now.

I do think the Pile o' Gunz would fit well as an Armory or Arms Lab though. And the RT should DEFINITELY a modified Generator of some sort.

In short, I need someone to help me with structure ideas. Uhh.....help?

EDIT : I failed to append [req] to my topic title. Bah.

Comments

• MetalcatMetalcat Join Date: 2004-08-11 Member: 30528Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-RaVe+Oct 7 2004, 03:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (RaVe @ Oct 7 2004, 03:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm a big fan of the Orkz in the Warhammer universe (actually I haven't played the tabletop, just DoW), and I was thinking maybe someone could do an Ork pack for the marines. Yes, marines. I would say the Kharaa but they just don't seem to fit there....

Proposed weapons :

LMG : Shoota (or Bolter, but whatever)
    Shotgun : I have absolutely NO idea. Maybe a modified Shoota of some sort....
    Pistol : Slugga (is that the actual Pistol?)
    HMG : Big Shoota (or Heavy Bolter)
    GL : A somewhat modified Rokkit Launcha. I know someone here is creative enough to know how to switch some parts around....
    Knife : An axe! An Orky axe!
    Grenade : Stikkbomb
    Welder : I'm lost here. Maybe a modified Flamer....nah that's insane XD
    Mines : Obviously mines. That look orky of course.

Misc. Stuff :

Jetpack : Strap-on Rocket (like the Stormboyz)
    Heavy Armor : Nobz armor with claws (or Warboss, but IIRC, you could only have one Warboss in the TT game and DoW....)

I am falling short of ideas on structures though....I could probably whip out my pencil and paper and sketch out some concepts for some structures, but I have a bad case of artist's block right now.

I do think the Pile o' Gunz would fit well as an Armory or Arms Lab though. And the RT should DEFINITELY a modified Generator of some sort.

In short, I need someone to help me with structure ideas. Uhh.....help?

EDIT : I failed to append [req] to my topic title. Bah. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    also make it so when you have HA your knife is not a axe but a powerclaw
  • SpetsnazSpetsnaz Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24761Members, Constellation
    and i want my bloody angels pack too!