More On Co_escape

CarnaxusCarnaxus REIGN OF CHAOS!co_sava (NS1) Join Date: 2004-10-01 Member: 32036Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Greedo closed the other thread!</div> Man, Greedo, I was just about to post something that was WORTH SAYING! SHEESH! Anyway, I ditched the cylinder RR for a more conventional cube one, but the rine and alien joins are in different rooms than the one where u spawn in. I have placed basic rine and alien start locations, though they are blocked by "access denied" signs. I'll edit this post for some screenshots because right now I'm posting from my school and the map's at home. Also, I think I'll post an alpha release soon, without any frills though. No vents, hanging infest, pipes, etc. just a basic layout for those of u who want to figure it out.

Comments

• OlmyOlmy Join Date: 2003-05-08 Member: 16142Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, NS2 Developer, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    edited October 2004
    .... a worthwhile post would include screenshots.

[edit] post screenshots
  • brute_forcebrute_force Join Date: 2003-10-04 Member: 21433Members, Constellation
    edited October 2004
    1: You could PM Greedo and tell him to reopen it instead of spamming our forums.

2: Seriously, why are you telling us this? We don't really care. If everyone were to post *every* small piece of progress they make to their map (without even providing screenshots in the first place) this forum wouldn't be a very good place to be. Update if you have a new area or if you have made drastic changes, not to say that you changed spawnpoints or something.

edit: typo
  • GreedoGreedo Bounty Hunter Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 37Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    We can't offer any comments or critiques on your map unless we see pictures, and its almost required to have screenshots if you're going to ask someone to help you out with the map. There exists little purpose in a map update thread that does not have pictures of the map in question. If this thread doesn't have any pictures when I come back later, I'll be forced to lock it as well.
This discussion has been closed.